Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on November 18, 2012
My 8 year old daughter LOVES this hat. She wears it constantly! The inside lining on the seam did come apart but that could be because she crawls around on her hands and knees with her hands in the paws, so that could have put extra tension on it. It's nothing a little sewing can't fix. She gets compliments on this hat all the time. The faux fur is very soft and her friends parents keep asking where I bought it at as their kiddos want one as well. I've seen similar hats in town that are more expensive than this one and don't even come close to the quality and character that this hat has. Sometimes I think I'm living with a wolf rather than a kid...she wears it that much!
on February 23, 2012
I ordered the wolf hood for my daughter and she LOVES it! Nice amount of fur and will fit a kid as well as most adults. It's also pretty warm so it does it's job. Would have given five star review except that the fur is a shade or so darker all over and the ears on it are a little different than the picture. There is not a black "inside" part of the ears on hers,just fur all around.However it doesn't seem to make much difference as people have already complimented her on it! Would buy again and I plan on ordering the bear hood for my son next!
on January 21, 2015
It was very, very small for an adult size and the ears were not black on the inside as pictured. The inside material is also that of a windbreaker, so not comfy at all. Had to return.
on July 6, 2013
I ordered this product the third and got it the sixth, which is excellent timing! I got it as a graduation present and I am so happy I did. I have no complaints, the only thing worth mentioning is it is snug on my head (But not tight!) And my head isn't very big. The paws are just a little snug as well, and my hands are rather small. But all in all, this is a beautiful well crafted product! It is very soft and I love the design of the paws! The button is neat to close off the hat, and the pocket is big enough to fit my flip phone and some money. So happy I got this, and will in the future be ordering some more hats!
on December 20, 2013
The item I received was a solid, dark brown color. It looked absolutely nothing like what was pictured, even the ears were short brown stubs, inside and out. In addition, there were a few spots that had something spilled on it (glue, spit, or something similiar). I'm not overly critical on minor product issues when I place an order, and I didn't expect high quality for around $12, but this thing was pretty bad. This is the first time I've ever been prompted to make a return to Amazon.
on November 3, 2012
I love this wolfhood it is great quality!!the fleece lining is super soft and it fits well,when I received it it didn't have the black on the front of the ears like in the picture...but nothing a little sewing can't fix!I added it myself and looks completely awesome:) the paws look way better too with the little claws!I love it and its just as sick as my authentic spirithood!so overall great purchase and get lots of compliments on it!
on October 24, 2012
So I knew before hand that I was running the risk of not getting the same product, based on the reviews. It's true: the ears lack the black insides, and the paw print is more realistic looking than pictured, so it ends up looking much more like a bear than a wolf. Regardless, I still really like it. I just got it two days ago and have already worn it several times. I am an adult and it fits just fine. It's very warm! Honestly I will probably end up altering the ears myself so it looks more wolfish.
on December 20, 2012
I'm kind of disappointed by this hat/scarf. I purchased it as a gift Christmas gift December 17, and it came 3 days later. Super speedy shipping is always a plus, but the ears aren'tt as shown in the picture. :( the whole thing is made of fur! The ears are not black as advertised. The paw prints are also different. I Loved the soft feel of the scarf. It doesn't make your head feel super hot or itchy. However, the head part fits a little crocked. The ears were sewn slightly off and they sit sideways on my head. The ears and fit are what disappointed me the most.
on January 23, 2014
The item arrived quickly. Item mostly as stated in description. Description stated a small pocket on the right side for cell phone storage. We could not find the pocket of which it speaks. This is not a huge deal, but would have been a good feature. We do like the button with loop to help hold the hat closed when it is really cold. Item arrived packaged well and in a timely manner. I would order again from this sellar if the need arises in the future.
on January 16, 2017