- File Size: 3294 KB
- Print Length: 79 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Warwick House Press (February 16, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06WD6H7HL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,500 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Wolf Snatched: A Dark BBW Shifter Romance (The Dark Ridge Wolves Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Callum is a lone wolf and desperate. He knows Alyssa is his mate, but he knows she wouldn't so much as look at a lone wolf, mating with him would force her to leave her pack, so he kidnaps her in hopes of convincing her that she doesn't need her pack, she needs him.
Emotionally beaten into submission by the rules of her pack, Alyssa was looking at a pretty bleak future, but was emotionally unready to deal with it and probably wouldn't be strong enough until after she was forcefully mated to her already mated alpha, and by then it would be too late. In some bizarre way, Callum is the hero, swooping in and saving her from that life, but a kidnapping is probably never the best way to introduce yourself to a girl.
His goal, to make her realize that he is her mate, is done through strengthening her, making her question what she wants out of life and what she is willing to do to get that.
For a story about kidnapping and submission, it's amazing really how much it actually is about self-empowerment. Alyssa's body-image is pretty dismal and she quietly accepts what's thrown at her in life even though she doesn't seem to like it. Being kidnapped, changes everything. The only person who can save her is her. Forced to think about herself for once, she's surprised what she learns.
She is initially terrified of her abductor, but comes to realize that rather than being a monster the man is really her savior, saving her from the vileness that is Gregory. This is an excellent introduction to what I think should be a great series.
This novella is rather explicit, but never vulgar.
I recommend you read this wonderful tale to find out!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal