- File Size: 551 KB
- Print Length: 17 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 20, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071ZD6NNZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,169 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Wolf In A Wheelchair Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This was a new author for me. I enjoy reading new writers and learning how they handle topics I enjoy reading about. In this case a physically challenged (handicapped / disabled) main character. A main character that unusually is a paraplegic Wolf shifter. Now I've read many books about "defective" shifters that couldn't shift and this was considered a huge catastrophe in the shifter world, but being in a wheelchair was unheard of.
My only disappointment is that this story wasn't longer. There was so much emotion evoked by the main characters. The Shakespeare comparisons are certainly apropos. There is youthful recklessness, self imposed isolation, loneliness, foolishness, self pity, putting the pack first, suppression, an endless love, and an unconditional devotion. A crabby Wolf. A devoted creature of the night. A hope for more despite how bad things seem.
I hope the author continues to write in the same vein and definitely longer works. This story was very enjoyable. I expect I will be rereading it several times. Not only is it a quick read, but also poignant.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance