|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Zipper closure
- 【Large Capacity Tactical Backpack and Multi Compartments Military Backpack】Regular Size: 14.5’’x 21’’x 8’’. Expandable Size: 14.5’’x 21’’x 13’’. Main compartment expands from 39L (2380 cu in) to 64L (3905 cu in). This school backpack has 4 main loading spaces and water bottle mesh pocket. Plenty of rooms for a lot of stuff and plenty of separate compartments you have organized.
- 【Disperse the Pressure, More comfortable, Perfect Hiking Backpack】The adjustable chest belt can disperse the pressure of this military backpack, carrying more comfortable. The adjustable belt, let the whole fishing backpack fit our body, additional straps around the chest and waist to distribute the weight better. Moreover, the side buckles make this hunting backpack easy to secure it and reduce the size if it's full.
- 【Multipurpose and Casual Laptop Backpack for Men Women Students】 This sog backpack is made of *Water Resistant* and durable 600D material, suitable for outdoor activities. This backpacks can be used to travel, trekking, hunting, hiking, climbing etc. This large backpack can be used as a book bag, school book backpack for college or high school students. This back pack is a casual daypack for different people, for men, women, boys and girls.
- 【Expandable Backpack Water Resistant】This backpack cab be expanded by zipper on the side. The thickness of the side can be switched between 8 'and 13', and the maximum packet capacity can reach 64L. Can hold more things and the side buckles make it easy to secure it and reduce the size if it's full, and this backpack is water resistant, very suitable for outdoor activities.
- 【Convenient and Practical in Daily Life】1. Water bottle mesh pocket in the side. It is convenient for you to drink water in outdoor activities. 2. Two walkie-talkie pouch on the back strap of the bag , It is convenient to use walkie - talkie when you walk. 3. MOLLE system in the front, you can add different small pouch, mountaineering hook can be used for hanging small things.
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WolfWarriorX 3-Day Expandable Outdoor Large Backpack
- The 3 Day Expandable Outdoor Large Backpack with Molle compatibility that allows customizing the pack for your needs.
- Main compartment expands an additional 5” to accommodate extra vital assault gear to complete your mission. It expands from 39L to 64L.
- Side parachute buckles allow for tightening to provide a compact, easy to transport pack.
- The smaller pocket on the rear contains an organizer pocket inside.
- The back padding can carry a hydration bladder (bladder not included) inside the main compartment and has a hydration port.
This Backpack Could Be Used As School/Work/Hiking/Riding/Motorcycling/Climbing/Travelling Backpack
Model Show(height 6'-183CM)
Hiking Backpack for Outdoor
Backpack for Business or School
- Main area expands from 5" to 10" to fit more gear
- Holds up to 3.0L hydration bladder
- Water resistant
- Material: Heavy-duty 600D PVC
- Capacity: 39L – 64L (2380 – 3905 cu. in.)
- Size: 15” x 21” x 8” – 13''
- Weight： 3.6 lbs
- Water bottle mesh pocket
- Daisy chain holds rain gear, etc.
- Revers-able zippers to keep out dust and dirt
- 3.75" x 3.75" and 0.75" x 4.75" Velcro patch on the front
- 2 electronics pockets on shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
So big big big!
This bag is great!! ! It is so big and spacious that I could fit my 7 year old niece in there! Sturdy enough to even twirl her around in it!!
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : WolfWarriorX
- Product Dimensions : 21 x 14.5 x 8 inches; 3.6 Pounds
- ASIN : B07F3MG5D5
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : June 28, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The zippers tend to stick, especially the zippers for the smaller front pouches. It seems to have trouble when going around the small radius turns, but one zipper also sticks on a straight run. I've lubricated all the zipper teeth with a zipper lubricant (Zipper Stick from Gear Aid) and a teflon oil. It improved the smoothness of the zipper, but it still sticks a little here and there. I have the same zipper issue with another backpack I brought last year. I'm not sure what the deal is with zippers these days, but I have a 20-year old backpack from Jansport with a nylon zipper and it runs very smooth without any issues from day one. The zipper from Jansport has smaller fine teeth, while this backpack has larger teeth. Maybe that's the culprit and cause.
2) The side compression strap (on the right side) crosses the bottom of the mesh water bottle holder. Please see the attached 2 pictures. It may not be an issue if your water bottle is metal or a hard plastic, but if your water bottle is the disposable crush-able type, then you lose the use of the bottom third of the mesh bottle holder, so your water bottle may stick out the top a bit. Even if you have a metal water bottle, do you really want to loosen the strap every time to get a drink of water?
Overall, I'm very happy with the backpack and would recommend it to anyone looking for a travel backpack. A lot of capacity and features, and good material and build.