- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by WolfWarriorXDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
WolfWarriorX Military Tactical Assault Backpack 3-Day Expandable Backpack Waterproof Molle Rucksack For The Outdoors, Camping, Hiking & Trekking
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This expandable tactical backpack is the best addition to your tactical assault gear. It is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down.This high quality ballistic pack has a place for everything.The advanced high cushion back pad and shoulder straps allow for breath ability and impact reduction.
- Say goodbye to common rucksacks: this innovative tactical bag features a main area which expands from 5 to 10 to fit more training gear,two accessory pockets,a water bottle mesh pocket,two electronics pockets on shoulder straps removable waist belt daisy chain holds gear, etc.It is made of heavy-duty 600d polyester material.
- The backpack combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.It is a great companion for camping,hiking, vacation, travelling, trekking and mountaineering. It is large enough (14.5”x 21”x 8”) to carry what you need in your outdoor activities.
- This tactical backpack is a practical – yet adorable – gift for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. If you want your gift to wow and be a precious addition for your friend’s/Valentine’s tacticalessentials, you can trust this rucksack.Whether you're looking to be romantic or simply spread a little joy, this camping bag is a great accessory
- 100% satisfaction- life time warranty offered by a proud Texas company!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
e, back and front load compartments, ventilated mesh padded back area and shoulder strap which is super breathable and comfortable during your outdoor activities.
If you are an avid outdoors individual, you know that a good backpack is one of the most important accessory. Then this heavy duty tactical backpack is your ideal choice. Crafted with exquisite design and high quality material, this backpack shoulder bag is good for outdoor, hiking, traveling, cycling and school use.
The small pockets are an excellent way to stay organized and conveniently locate all of your important tools. It boasts a spacious main compartment which is expands from 5” to 10”.
Size: 14.5” x 21”x 8”.
Capacity: 39-64 liters.
Weight: 3.6 lbs.
3 ¾”x 3 ¾” Velcro patch on the front.
Reversible zippers to keep out dust and dirt.
2 accessory pockets.
Water bottle mesh pocket.
2 electronics pockets.
Removable waist belt
Daisy chain holds rain gear, etc.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** I will update my review when I return from the jungle.
*** Okay I am back and the Backpack worked out like a champ. I was not aware that it was expandable and that feature really came in handy. I made it through the airport and TSA with no problems but, would advise to not overfill, I used this as my carry on item and it would not fit
under the seat on the plane. I did pack the hell out of it though. I also never really made it to the jungle after all.
The compression straps and buckles look really sturdy, not top of the line, but not cheap. What I have less confidence in are the attachment points at the bottom of the bag; I think they're best suited to something lightweight, not heavy, and you'll need your own straps there. I was pleased that the chest strap attaching to both shoulder straps sits high, so it's comfortable if you're a woman - about armpit level. It is fixed in place.
The optional "radio" pockets on the straps clip on and have velcro near the bottom so they don't bounce around, but I found they rubbed on my upper arms and shoulders and were annoying. It would be easy to sew attachment points on the waist belt instead, with loops, D-rings, and velcro, but watch where your arm swings naturally and don't block that, and leave room to slide it in and out of the waistband pocket.
The water bladder pocket opens top center to the outside through two overlapping pieces of elastic. How you attach it to your shoulder strap is up to your ingenuity.
The waist strap is removable. When in use, it slides into a pocket on the center back, and attaches with velcro inside there. It's comfortable to wear, and there's decent padding on the belt and shoulder straps. Not top of the line, but adequate for comfort.
There's a strong plastic smell when new, and it needs airing out for a few days. The fabric is reinforced on the inside with a plastic coating, so it's pretty waterproof if you don't dump it in deep water. Even then, with a quick retrieval, your stuff should remain fairly dry. Zippers could leak in deep water, but are probably okay in rain, except for heavy rain or all-day exposure. The large pocket zipper has an exterior fly cover, and the others have a fly underneath, so you're pretty well protected in rain. For a long hike in heavy rain, I'd put a waterproof cover over it. For canoeing, I'd have everything in waterproof bags on the inside. There are no secret access points; it's all just the pocket zippers you see, and they're enough.
Zippers are sturdy and work smoothly. I found the side cinch straps an annoying hindrance, but if a zipper breaks, they're invaluable. Besides, once packed, you can reach most of your stuff through the top. Interior pockets are well designed, though the interior pocket fabric (no plastic coating) isn't all that sturdy if you have metal tools in there (knife, Leatherman, screwdrivers, etc.). The velcro patch on the outermost pocket is thin and cheap stuff, though its holding power is augmented with the stretchy cord.
Water bottle pocket does not stretch, and has a non-strech cinch cord. It just barely holds a Blender Bottle Pro 32 with 3" sticking out, and that's about as large as you can go with it. For reference, that bottle should fit all vehicle cup holders. A heavy rubber band on the bottle to grip the pocket would be wise. The disposable bottles of water would work well in it and be lightweight.
Overall, for the price, if you match it to your purpose, it's a great bag. Can't see any tactical military assaults happening with my bag (those headings always make me laugh). But for a great 72-hour bag, it's fabulous. For all day at school and a long walk or bike ride loaded with books, laptop, drink and lunch, it's great, though maybe a little bulky. For a family day hike with lunch, drinks, jackets and first aid, it's comfortable with plenty of room. Car camping or short hike to campsite, fine. Hiking the Appalachian Trail, a big no.
Just a thought, but maybe the waterproofing on the inside might cause mold and mildew if you leave your stuff in it a long time in humid climates. Air it periodically.
This thing is heavy duty quality. It looks professional. It's great for military or civilian needs. My only complaint is that it looks huge on me (5'7 female). For the price, it's definitely worth it.