WolfWise 58 Inch BBQ Grill Cover Rip-Proof UV & Water-Resistant Heavy-Duty Gas Grill Cover for Weber Char Broil Brinkmann Holland Jenn Air Char Broil
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIMENSIONS: The dimensions of grill cover are 58" x 24" x 48", making it compatible with almost all grills such as Weber, Jenn Air, Holland, Brinkmann and Char Broil. Check your grill's dimensions for proper fit
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Crafted out of anti-tear and anti-wear 600D oxford fabric with reinforced seams to ensure ultimate durability under the most demanding tasks protect your grill against moisture, dirt, and rainy weather
- COMPLETE PROTECTION : Equipped with twp velcro straps to keep it secure on the grill. The convenient side Velcro straps can help tighten and prevent the gas grill cover from being blown off
- COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN: The side pocket can keep essential items within hand’s reach. 2 side handles are designed for easy disassembly when not in use, and the folding design allows the cover to be folded flat for space-saving storage.
- VERSATILITY: The lightweight construction with the included bag makes it easy to be carried around and the understated design of the grill cover makes it ideal for the grill as well as protection for other outdoor furniture.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WolfWise 58inch Grill Cover Anti-wear 600D Oxford Fabric Waterproof PVC Coating
The Grill Cover is made of anti-tear and anti-wear 600D oxford fabric with reinforced seams to ensure durability. The interior features waterproof PVC coating to protect your grill against moisture and allow easy cleaning. The convenient folding design allows the grill cover to be folded into compact size and tucked away out of sight when it is not required. The dimensions of the log rack cover are 57.87" x 24.02" x 48.03", making it compatible with almost all grills such as Weber, Jenn Air, Holland, Brinkmann and Char Broil.
Material: 600D oxford fabric & PVC coating
Dimensions: 57.87" x 24.02" x 48.03"
1x Grill Cover
Compare with similar items
FYLINA Grill Cover, 58-Inch Waterproof BBQ Cover 600D Heavy Duty Gas Grill Covers for Weber, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann and Char Broil
a1COVER Grill Cover,Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbeque Grill Covers Fits Weber, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann, Char Broil, Medium, 58"
Char-Broil 2-3 Burner All-Season Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WolfWise Direct||COULAX||a1cover||GabaFBA|
|Item Dimensions||58 x 24 x 48 in||24 x 58 x 48 in||13.1 x 11.2 x 3.1 in||23 x 52 x 38 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is such an obvious and glaring design flaw, I can't believe someone signed off on it. I'll come up with a solution, I'm sure (fabricating an improvised locking clip), but I paid for someone else to handle that.
Update: it appears that the reviews for the 0.7" version and the 2.4" version are compiled together. From a functionality/mechanical design perspective, those two don't have much in common. It looks like the thinner/not adjustable basket would work fine, and most likely it's the one that got all the good reviews. I am still working on a locking clip for my larger "adjustable" basket. Half way there...
Update 2: WolfWise offered to refund my money, and instead we agreed on them sending me the other (0.7") product. I haven't tested it yet, but simply from the pictures I can tell that it will not have the mechanical problems as the bigger brother. Just for the customer service alone I added a star to their product line.
My first reaction was that I couldn't determine if the product came with horrible instructions, or with horrible product quality. After searching through YouTube clips relating to variants of Wolfwise products, it was clear that the spring clip should have been welded the handle pins, I came to the realization that that the culprit was terrible manufacturing QA. Either the spring clip's weld had broken broke, or it was never welded!
Close inspection reveals a few subtle scrapes on the pins and the clip, which might be an indication of a half-hearted attempt at welding, but honestly, I can't tell if the factory even tried to weld it. (See attached photo)
I may try to fasten together the pieces with a screw, wingnut, and giant fender washers. An alternative is a tack weld, but that'll destroy the chrome finish.
No tariff needed on importing this item. Keep'em coming like this, and the invisible hand of the market will adjust itself naturally.