- Save 10% each on Privacy tent offered by WolfWise Direct when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code CNNA3AJW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
WolfWise Upgrade 6.25Ft Instant Pop-Up Privacy Tent With Sunscreen Fabric
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Made with high-quality, waterproof taffeta 190T nylon polyester and flexible steel for durability, this tent withstands the elements for reliable and repeated use. In addition, 4 metal mounting stakes provide additional security for windy conditions.
- PROTECTION: Waterproofing polyester fabric in black with silver coating provides an all-day UV protection and give you a private place to change clothes, take a shower, use the restroom, and more at the beach or at camp.
- CONVENIENCE: Mesh roof vents and window encourage air circulation inside the tent. Hang wet clothes or towels on the integrated clothesline and store small objects like your keys or phone inside the hanging storage pouch.
- EASY USE: Automatically pops up in seconds, no assembly required. Features large zippered "T" style door for easy access, while 4 mesh conners allow for water drainage.
- OVERSIZED DIMENSIONS: The tent expands to the size of 47.24*47.24*78.74 in when set up, while it can be easily folded into a flat circle of 25 × 25 in
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The WolfWise oversized privacy tent is updated by summarizing years of sales experience and gathering customer recommendations. As an new upgraded product, WolfWise privacy tent will meet more customers' needs. The increasing dimensions, premium materials, strong steel, and superior door zippers will make you more comfortable and easy to use.
Materials: Waterproofing polyester fabric & Silver coating
Unfolded Dimensions: 47.24*47.24*78.74 in
Privacy Tent × 1
Color: "T" Door Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A friend of mine brought a similar-sized tent made by Magellan, but his used poles as a frame more like a traditional tent. His tent took much longer to set up, but with his you could actually hang things inside of it, such as a lamp, portable shower tank, and more. I think I would have liked to have the extra sturdiness to hang stuff inside (such as the TP), but I didn't think about that when I bought this tent. I just knew I wanted privacy while on the camping throne and that's what I got. Besides, there's more than enough room to keep all the necessary supplies inside the tent without crowding the toilet.
The Leapair is only going to be good for privacy, and that's exactly what I bought it for. If I decide to get a shower tent I'll get one with a tube frame. I certainly don't want to be messing around converting a tent from pooping to showering, so having multiple tents (should I ever go that route) is fine with me. Putting away the tent is just as easy. Unstake the tent, twist it back in to a circle, then shove it in the bag. Couldn't be easier.
With this tent I was able to build an easy-to-use, odor free, private bathroom out in the wilderness. It's also a good option for a privacy changing tent if you're hammock camping. With a group of people this would be a great addition for everyone to have a private place to freshen up.
I was really disappointed in this product. For the price, I would expect a higher quality product. Upon opening I discovered the netted screen at the top had a couple small tears at the seam, there was a slice/rip in the sidewall and the material backing the zippers around the windows was torn in multiple places. Additionally, the stitching throughout seems very poorly done. I didn't have confidence that this product would hold up after one camping trip so I returned it. Bummer.
Instead, I got both delivered same day so I was able to compare both "shower" tents and my conclusion is that this product is definitely the worse of the two. First it is tiny, I am 5'4 110 pound girl (writing this from my boyfriend's account) and I felt claustrophobic in it. The Megellan tent is much wider and taller. I also feel that the dark blue color adds to the claustrophobic feeling.
- There is only one pouch to hold stuff while the Magellan brings 3 pouches and has hanging rods for your towels.
- No rain fly to protect the tent. Magellan has one.
- Not as sturdy because there are no internal poles. Magellan is very sturdy and could withstand higher wind.
- Floor comes unattached which means you could easily get mud or dirt in it if you're not careful. There is no mesh drainage system to let water escape. Megellan has both those features.
- Flaps to open have no mosquito netting. Magellan does.
- Biggest problem with this is that you have nowhere to hang the shower from.
Pros of this tent to me is the carrying case and that's about it. I think this could work as a bathroom tent but it does not stack up against another actual shower tent.
I posted photos of both for comparison.
- Privacy! It has a silver-like lining on the inside so worst scenario is you can almost see a silhouette, but not really (must use imagination). This is thin but it keeps you properly covered.
- Super light-weight and stores virtually flat.
- Aside from optional floor (included), this is a simple ONE-PIECE tent and easy to manage.
- Setup time was about 15 seconds
- Tear-down time was 30-45 seconds
- Its super light weight, though its a tent, think of it also as a KITE without wings and it will FLY (lol). We simply put a rock on the tab of one corner and one of the others in the group stood on an opposite (diagonally) corner to keep it on the ground. This is only an issue if you are in a windy area. It comes with stakes but we did not use them (in a concrete parking lot, duh).ha