Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.00 shipping
Wolfe F/X Essential Colors Face Paint - White (90 gm)
|Price:||$21.96 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each 3.17 ounces (90 gm) Wolfe White Face Paint Container is good for 250-1,000 applications.
- Easy to apply and easy to remove; just use soap and water.
- Wolfe paints are one of the most popular face paints on the market--they go on smoothly and evenly and do not crack when dry.
- Dense pigmentation makes the essential colors brilliant and vibrant.
- Screw on lids in handy stackable containers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wolfe's Essentials Face Paint are "essential" to any palette. With dense pigmentation, Wolfe Hydrocolor Face Paints provide brilliant color and opaque coverage. They are uniquely easy to apply: they go on smoothly, evenly and do not crack once dry. The difference with Wolfe FX Hydrocolor makeup is a wax base so the colors flex with movement instead of cracking, so your face paint designs stay on longer and remain beautiful. Under normal circumstances Wolfe face paint will not smear after it's been applied. Paint your kids in the morning and they will remain bright and colorful all day long. Wolfe paints are also comfortable to wear. Wolfe face paint in the 90 gram (3.17 ounce) containers are perfect for travel; they come in screw top containers and stack easily. They are a good size to have if you have a lot of faces to paint.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had gotten a palette of Wolfe face paints a while ago, so I knew that the quality would be good. I had tried Ben Nye and a water based body/face paint and both weren't opaque enough and cracked after only an hour. These are EXTREMELY opaque, even with just one layer, which is fantastic! I haven't tried this one on for longer than to test it out but my experience with other Wolfe paints is that they stay on well. I can't wait to use it!