About the Product
- The Assault - Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops - all rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine
- The Action - Wolfenstein's breath-taking set pieces feature intense mountain-top car chases, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more - all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience
- The Arsenal - Collect ultra-advanced Nazi-tech Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction
- The Adventure - Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ reignites the series that created the first-person shooter genre. The year is 1960 and the Nazi’s have won World War II. War hero B.J. Blazkowicz must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime that has conquered the globe..
Europe, 1960. The Nazis turned the tide of the war using a new kind of mysterious, advanced technology. Using unrelenting force and intimidation, they have brought even the most powerful of nations to their knees. The Nazi regime now rules the globe with an iron fist. Play as the one man who dares go up against the world’s most formidable military. You are B.J. Blazkowicz, the American war hero. You are the only man capable of rewriting history.
Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops – all rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine.
Wolfenstein's breath-taking set pieces feature intense mountain-top car chases, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more – all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience.
Collect ultra-advanced Nazi-tech! Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction.
Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative.
Top Customer Reviews
"The New Order" imagines a world in which the Nazis nuked the United States and effectively won World War II, allowing their war machine to take over the globe under the watchful eye of the sinister General Deathshead. Every major location in the world has been overtaken by the Nazis, making everything into a concrete-and-metal jungle. But one man won't go down without a fight. Cue one BJ Blazkowicz, longtime "Wolfenstein" protagonist and rugged soldier with a penchant for reflective inner monologues. In a coma for 16 years after a failed assault on Deathshead's base, he's out for blood, attempting to find a resistance against the Nazis and aid them in their efforts.Read more ›
*No Multiplayer (GOOD), 5GB day one required patch*
+ Old school appeal with new age graphics, they hit it right on the mark.
+ Throwable knives, they are retrievable.
+ Dual wielding weapons, it does not feel awkward at all.
+ Game is extremely gruesome and violent.
+ You can pretty much play 75% of the game or more in complete stealth mode. The takedowns and throwable knives are awesome.
+ Story is actually pretty strong, it has just enough serious appeal to make it a mature game without being goofy.
+ Solid FPS controls, awesome lean/duck/cover system.
+ Manual pick up of items (armor, treasures, loot, ammo, etc). It reminds me of what old school FPS games use to be.
+ Great/traditional map system.
+ Graphics are stunning for console.
Killing Nazi's has never been more fun. Simply the best Nazi game to come out in the new gen so far and probably all of last gen.
• The studio finally characterizes one of gaming's oldest icons: B.J. Blazkowicz, and does so marvelously.
• The player will encounter amazingly rich, and intriguing characters throughout the story.
• A surprisingly serious tone is taken, when considering the franchise's track record, and it works well.
• Gunplay is intense and addictive.
• Stealth is a viable option throughout most sections of the game.
• The game looks and runs very well graphically.
• Crazy boss fights and and shoot-outs galore.
• Campaign is around 11hrs long, depending on difficulty, and offers two different story lines depending on choices the player makes early on.
• A.I. is laughably stupid during stealth sections, (they turn a blind eye to dead comrades).
• The lack of multiplayer impacts the replayability of this title.
Overall, Wolfenstein: The New Order is a great experience for any shooter fan, especially those starved for next-gen content. Wolfenstein offers an amazing story with unforgettable characters, (the kind of stuff most shooters don't even bother with), while still delivering an action packed adventure. Highly recommend giving this one a look!
• Story - 9
• Gameplay - 9
• Presentation - 9
• Total - 9 / 10
First and foremost, Wolfenstein: The New Order is a single player game. Is that a negative? Not one bit. There are enough multiplayer games out there if that's what you're into, and only a few of them actually succeed, so it's best to leave multiplayer to the games that have people who want that and not waste resources on it when they could be better spent making a meatier and more satisfying single player game, and that's exactly what MachineGames did with Wolfenstein: The New Order. Depending on your style of play, you can get 20 hours out of this game on one playthrough, which is very long for a first-person shooter. In addition, both running & gunning and stealth are viable options since the level design allows for exploration and planning which is important if you're playing stealthily. This also adds replay since there are two different ways you can play the game. As for the shooting, it's so buttery smooth and packs a punch. I haven't played a shooter in a very long time that felt this good. As for stealth, it's pretty basic but satisfying. It's fun throwing knives at the enemy or using a silenced pistol. :)
Onto the graphics, this game is available on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, so it's a cross-generational release, which means it won't be the most graphically impressive game you've ever seen.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm getting a kick out of watching & listening to my boyfriend play this game! I bought it for him for Christmas and the skill level you need to play is impressive. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Jersey Momma =D