Wolfgang Puck Electric Reversible Grill and Griddle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1800-watt reversible grill/griddle with 207-square-inch cooking surface
- Adjustable temperature control; nonstick surface for effortless food release
- Grease channels promote healthier cooking; removable drip tray
- Safety interlock system; heat-resistant handles for safe transport
- Measures approximately 16-1/2 by 24-2/3 by 7-4/5 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
For years, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck has entertained the Hollywood elite at his Beverly Hills restaurant, Spago. His skill in the kitchen and passion for quality have earned him a reputation that’s unparalleled in his field. Now, he brings that same level of excellence to his own line of professional-quality cookware. Puck’s renowned attention to detail is evident in the smart design and durable construction of his kitchenware, making it the perfect choice for today’s serious cook. If you share Puck’s passion for good food and great cookware, this collection is for you.
Top Customer Reviews
After cooled, cleaning is a breeze. Pull the electric plug from the grill, then lift it off all by itself and place in the sink. I use a hand held scrub brush with plastic bristles, to clean either side it takes little pressure. Obviously don't use wire bristles, that would destroy the nonstick finish. The grill is dishwasher safe, but I haven't placed it in the dishwasher, yet. The drip pan/tray is not dishwasher safe, but unless you cooking something greasy like bacon, it cleans with very little effort.
First of all, it doesn't heat evenly. The further you get from the plug, the hotter it gets.
The grill lines transfer to the griddle surface, making lines in everything you cook on the thing.
The grease catch is the worst part about it. The grease drains through these little holes on the far end of the griddle. It lands in this metal tray that runs the entire length. This is where the difficulty cleaning comes in. It doesn't matter what side you use, you have to clean the grease off the grill side, and it's not an easy task. Then there's the matter of the metal tray. It's impossible to get it completely clean. It's just terrible.
My $19.99 el cheap griddle had a single hole in the front and the grease drained into a removable drawer thing. It was much easier to clean up. I only bought this because I thought it would be nice to have the grill side.
This thing is overpriced and crummy. I do not recommend.
I used it 3 times and it was great. Nice large surface, cooked evenly, yada...yada...yada.
It was just after the 30 day Amazon return policy expired so I contacted the manufacturer direct (W.P. Appliances, Inc. 800-275-8273) and was told it is not covered under their warranty since it was purchased from a "non-authorized re-seller". There is no mention of this condition in the warranty stated on the back of the product manual. Grrr...
I could have argued with them but decided to contact Amazon before raising my blood pressure.
Thankfully Amazon is an AWESOME company and allowed me to return the product after 35 days. Had it been longer I expect this wouldn't have ended well, so buyer beware.
- Large reversible surface (grill / griddle)
- Heats reasonably quickly
- Hot enough to sear well
- Super easy to clean
- Good option if you want a grill but can't have one
- Heats *mostly* evenly, but not perfectly evenly (something I noticed, but was not actually an issue)
- Does not get hot with the fire of a thousand suns, so you have to defer to heating reasonably quickly
- Does not flame-kiss your food unless you set it on fire with gasoline, which is not recommended and may void the warranty
- Wolfgang Puck is packaged separately