- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson; First Edition edition (November 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401601804
- ISBN-13: 978-1401601805
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #300,580 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy: Delicious Recipes for Your Home Kitchen Hardcover – October 6, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
The Austrian-born Wolfgang Puck began his formal training at age fourteen in France. He came to the United States in 1973, and soon became the star attraction at Los Angeles' Ma Maison, both as chef and part owner. He then left French cuisine to establish his Spago signature restaurants in Beverly Hills, Chicago, Las Vegas and Palo Alto.