Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wolfgang Puck Rechargeable Wine Opener
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on February 12, 2012
This is the best thing since sliced bread. We have had every manual wine opener made, but nothing beats this electric opener. It easily inserts into every kind of cork we have tried, then press the button and it pops the cork off as easily. No problems so far, but I have a feeling it won't last over a year. At this price however, I will purchase another one every six months. It's worth it to me not to have to wrestle a wine bottle all over the kitchen. Another plus is it is rechargeable and is a little night light on the counter. If you haven't tried an electric, it will surprise you how well it works.
on January 7, 2012
I just opened my first bottle of wine with this rechargeable wine opener. It had to be the first time ever I opened a bottle of wine with such ease. I immediately threw away all of my old corkscrews and openers that I previously owned. I highly recommend this opener.
on November 28, 2012
Wolf Gang Puck battery operated wine opener was recommended by a friend, purchased it and it was shipper on time it works as described Disappointed it does not have enough reserve power to open a couple of bottles at a time with out recharging
on January 13, 2013
I received this opener as a gift for this past Christmas. It has a sleek design, and I was impressed with its usefulness. However, it simply quit working on Jan 8. The remover corkscrew just goes around, and no longer has any up or down function. It was promptly put into the trash.
on December 4, 2013
This wine opener only worked for a short time. I kept it plugged in on my bar 24/7. When I would go to use it, there was no power.
on December 1, 2014
I have purchased this product for myself and as gifts for friends and relatives.
Each one malfunctioned after only a few times used.
Wouldn't take the charge and the company doesn't
respond to my our complaint. WORTHLESS, save your money!!!
on December 10, 2014
I thought with an endorsement of WPuck that this would be a quality product - was I ever snowed.
Worse, I bought 6 as gifts to friends and relatives over this past year and am now embarrassed to have given such a shoddy product as a gift.
Each one has malfunctioned - either falling apart of not taking a charge ...
This product is worse than worthless so save your money and pass on the aggravation
on January 12, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. Reason I choos this one is because it is the same one I have.
I had a different similiar wine opener before and ended up sending it to a penny social, because it didn't work well.
Love my Wolfgang Puck one.
on January 13, 2012
Love this opener! It arrived in a timely manner and was everything the description offered. I would strongly recommend purchasing if you are looking for a great rechargeable opener.
on May 12, 2013
I really shouldn't say I hate this wine opener because I can't get it to work. I've tried contacting the company both by phone and on line - no response. I want my money back.