Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven" and save 60% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven features brand new technology for FASTER, JUICER, MORE FLAVORFUL cooking. The first and only pressure oven.
- Cooks up to 70% faster!
- 5-function versatility: bakes, roasts, broils, toasts, and warms. This model does not have the rotisserie feature.
- Pressurized and moisture-sealed like a pressure cooker to concentrate flavors and make it virtually impossible to dry out or ruin meals.
- One-year warranty included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven
|Price||$119.99||$247.48||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$299.00||$268.00||$245.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NY Select||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||aSavings||Cook's Connection-Quality Kitchenware||RitzCamera|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||15.9 x 19.9 x 12.4 in||15.5 x 18 x 10.8 in||16.1 x 18 x 12.1 in||10.75 x 18 x 15.5 in||18.5 x 15.75 x 11 in||16.2 x 18.5 x 11.2 in|
|Item Weight||26.7 lbs||23.4 lbs||19.7 lbs||24.2 lbs||22.8 lbs||22.49 lbs|
|Material Type||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Wolfgang Puck WPBROR1002 Pressure Oven
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATED: I wanted to update my review to address some of the concerns folks have about the pressure oven. I have had this oven now for quite some time, and still love it. I use it at least three times a week - mainly to cook chicken and beef roasts. Main concerns are:
1. oven becomes quite hot around the sides, so you must be careful with placement. I slide mine out to almost the edge of the counter so there is plenty of space around the sides. I have it next to my stovetop, so I turn on the overhead range hood to help with the vented steam.
2. once the pressure is reached while cooking, the steam valve vents the steam almost continuously, so the range hood is a big help.
3. you must make sure to release the steam/pressure through the valve on top of the oven before raising the door release lever and opening the door. If you don't do this, you will have hot steam and juice exploding all over the place!
4. a lot of reviews mentioned the middle rack not staying in position - falling down when the pan is placed on it. Mine did this the first time I placed the pan loaded with chicken on it. FIX: I found the rack was slightly warped, so I was able to bend it out just a bit to ensure it was flat, and since then, have not had an issue with the rack staying put. I have roasted up to a 7.5 pound whole chicken in the roasting pan on the middle rack with no issues.
5. opening the door can be a bit tricky, since you must press the door release button - can cause the oven to slide. I have remedied this by hooking my ring finger just under the oven edge right next to the black door release button (located at the bottom right of the oven) while at the same time pressing the button with my thumb. VOILA - no sliding! I can do this all in the same movement.
6. Finally - remember to lower the door lever AND correctly position the steam valve to ensure the oven is able to maintain the seal and the pressure once you've gotten everything loaded up in the oven...otherwise, all you have is a conventional toaster oven.
I still absolutely LOVE this appliance, and consider it one of my best kitchen purchases ever. Plus, it's fun to text my husband at work to tell him "I PUCKED up dinner"!!!!
1) it works perfectly but you do have to read the instructions.
2) with the valve closed, the steam does come out but only once it reaches a certain point, and just to maintain the accurate amount of pressure.
3) We've had this for 3 weeks and we've made lots of stuff there really is no limit. We like to make "scrambled egg muffins" as I call them. They are so much more convenient than regular scrambled eggs and they come out great
4) I made my first roast ever and it was super juicy and cooked in about an hour.
It does get pretty hot, but that is the nature of the beast. know it, and make the environment safe for it or don't use it.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy cleanup. A lazy senior.