- Save 8% on 4 in 1 Super Tower FC Integrated OSD, PDB and VTX when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on WT07 AIO camera+VTX with OSD cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on XT60 Plug 3-4S LiPo Battery Parallel Balance Charging Board when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Match for FC VTX with Smart Audio when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Split vtx + camera + antenna when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Dipole antenna when you purchase 1 or more AIO camera+VTX+antenna offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Micro AIO Camera Integrated OSD when you purchase 1 or more Wolfwhoop product offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on H2 6 in 1 Screw Drivers Repair Tools Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 1 Wireless Backup Camera System For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Onfire Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wolfwhoop WT05 Micro AIO 600TVL Camera Only 3.4g 5.8GHz 48CH 25mW FPV Transmitter with Dipole Brass Antenna Combo for FPV Quadcopter Drone
- Low Return Rate: 46% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 100 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "fpv camera"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power by 1S lipo battery
- Easy installation for racing drone, Only 3.4g
- Button contro l instead of switches to change channels
- 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
- All in one vtx + camera + antenna, plug and play, ready to fly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- The AIO Camera combo is perfect for ultra micro drone/brushed quads such as the Tiny Whoop.
- It is a combination of a FPV camera, a transmitter and an antenna.
- It includes everything into a single unit no bigger than one dollar coin.
- It comes with a whip antenna for better durability, lower profile and weight saving, micro size and lightweight.
- It has good power filtering and works great even when powering directly from main 1S LiPo battery.
Wolfwhoop WT05 FPV VTX Cam Combo
Micro size and light weight only 3.4g
Frequency：5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
Input voltage： 3.3V-5.5V
Current consumption： 280mA(typ)
Camera resolution： 600TVL
Field of view： 120°
Antenna: Dipole Brass Antenna
Size: 15 X 12.5mm(L X W)
Ready to fly
It’s compatible with branded FPV goggles and monitors equipped with 5.8GHz receivers.
Installation is easy and can be done in seconds.
No soldering or special skills are required.
All you need is to put it into your drone and power it by a 1S Lipo battery.
Needed To Complete with 1S Li-Po Battery and 5.8GHz FPV Headset or Monitor.
Easy to use
1 X WT05 AIO FPV Camera (with cable)
1 X User Manual
1 X Cable
Indoor fly, power saving
Image quality comparison
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I attached a video of a flight using this camera on a KingKong Q100 frame (still learning so don't judge my flying!).
Give the WT05 a go, I think you will be impressed.
We built two more of these tiny whoops at my son's middle school drone club and the WT05's have been taking the abuse so far...
Seller -- sold me exactly what I wanted, for what I thought was a decent price. Thanks.
Package -- Nice package. The box was pretty, the camera was safely packed in foam and there was no damage to my package or camera when it arrived.
Product -- This little camera does exactly what I wanted it to, so I'm happy with it. I've mounted it to a couple of nano quads with foam tape -- there were no issues with the camera.
(Note: if you're building your own quad then you already have a plan to power your camera. If you're mounting it to a manufactured quad,and you don't want to solder your camera leads to your all-in-one mixer board, then you'll want to look for some pigtails (I can't find exactly what I bought, but it's kinda like this: https://www.amazon.com/Spektrum-Ultra-Harness-Single-Battery/dp/B00P7X4F60).
Ultimately, at four grams, the camera is a little heavy for a tiny quad, but I haven't seen an [FPV camera/ TX] that weighs less than 4 grams.... I don't know what the range will be if installed on a larger quad, but I'm expecting it to drop out at distances over 50 meters. I've had no problems flying with it indoors.
I haven't paired it with a headset. Instead, I tried it with a Virhuk 2" monitor (velcro'd to the controller) -- the image is fine.
- Pretty decent for how small and low cost it is Much better than what some OEM drone cameras
- It was a tad dark but nothing I couldn't adjust out with my goggles
- I used this camera direct to battery for an FPV airplane and there was zero noise coming from the components.
- Shake from the airplane (4 motor DC model) produced zero problems in video feed
- I was able to fly normal sized patterns at about 200-300ft line of sight distance with little to no break up. Straight overhead it naturally have a break up to to antenna design.
Overall I have zero complaints so far using this little camera and it well worth the price.