Wolfyok 20L/10L Dry Bag Roll Top Waterproof Floating Dry Sack Dry Gear Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Straps for Boating Kayaking Fishing Rafting Camping Canoeing Backpacking Hiking
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wolfyok dry bag, which is made by 100% WATERPROOF MATERIAL - PVC: Durable and can keep your valuables dry at all times. It is suitable for travelling, camping, hiking, hunting, skiing and all water sports including boating, kayaking and rafting, etc
- WITH ADJUSTABLE AND REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAP: 10L Dry Bag comes with 1 shoulder strap. All straps are easily removable and adjustable. When you are walking or swimming, the strap is long enough so you can sling it across your back
- DURABLE AND STRONG: Wolfyok dry bag is strong and durable, comfortable to carry, suitable to keep valuables dry in any wet situation. Thick PVC material provides protection from abrasion for screens and glass, the premium quality will not let you down
- VIBRANT COLOR & SIZE: 10L size dry bag: 15.3 x 7.9 inches ( 39 x 20 cm ), the color is yellow
- SIMPLE TO USE: 1. Put your wallet, money, clothes, cell phone and keys etc in the dry bag; 2. Fold the edge opening for 3 - 5 times; 3. Lock the buckle at the top of the bag; 4. Whilst creating a handle
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wolfyok dry bag, which is made by 100% WATERPROOF MATERIAL - PVC: is durable and can keep your valuables dry at all times. It is suitable for travelling, camping, hiking, hunting, skiing and all water sports including boating, kayaking and rafting, etc.
WITH ADJUSTABLE AND REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAP: each Wolfyok dry sack includes a shoulder strap ( 10L ) / 2 straps ( 20L ); All straps are easily removable and adjustable. When you are walking or swimming, the strap is long enough so you can sling it across your back.
DIFFERENT SIZE AND COLOR CAN MEET YOUR DEMAND: This dry sack has 2 sizes and 2 colors which can meet your different needs and still being able to easily carry. 10L ( yellow ): 15.3 x 7.9 inches ( 39 x 20 cm ); 20L ( blue ): 17.7 x 9.4 inches ( 45 x 24 cm ).
SIMPLE TO USE: 1.Put your wallet, money, clothes, cell phone and keys etc in it; 2. Fold the edge opening for 3 - 5 times; 3. Lock the buckle at the top of the bag; 4. Whilst creating a handle;
10L Dry Bag
Color: Yellow L * W: 15.3 x 7.9 inches ( 39 x 20 cm )
20L Dry Bag
Color: Blue L * W: 17.7 x 9.4 inches ( 45 x 24 cm )
1.To roll the top at least 3 times and securely close the buckle to ensure a waterproof seal.
2.Wash in detergent or hot water is NOT suggested.
3.Do not bleach or leave for extended time of direct sunlight.
4. 1 x 10L Yellow Dry Bag with 1 Single Strap
1 x 20L Blue Dry Bag with 2 Shoulder Straps
Color: 1 pack / 10L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've read reviews where people complain that the 10L or 20L bags are too small. As a backpacker and biker, I find both of these bags to be adequate in size to use for most any trip I would take. It's all in the packing, and remember not to take too much. For the day kayaker, especially, these make a great pair and are the perfect size.
Size wise: he nicely fit everything he needed for a one night trip into both bags. That included: hammock, sleeping bag, clothing (including a thick hoodie), cooking/eating utensils, food (in case they failed to catch fish), and a first aid kit.
We did a lot of hiking and my achilles tendonitis flared up so I thought I would try to use this bag as an ice bath for my foot and calf one night during my trip. Filled it 3/4 of the way with ice and water and dipped my foot in for about 20 minutes. No leaks from the seams. Floor was completely dry. Since then, I've been using it to ice my foot/calf a couple times a day for the past week and it's worked great!
She tested these in their pool before their trip and really liked them. She was amazed at the amount of "stuff", generic and girl, that she could get in them.
The vinyl is thick and pliable and they sealed perfectly.
I will post a full report when they return.