Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 15, 2016
The compressor looked like it might have been returned before as the ink on the label was smudged, but otherwise looked okay. It's true that this kit doesn't come with wiring on a momentary switch, but I didn't have an issue with that as it was a good excuse to get some quality 12 gauge wire and a decent low profile switch instead of that cheap one that comes recommended with this.

The compressor works okay for now (it's only been installed for one day) and I managed just fine with the short amount of tubing included, cut in equal lengths, but here's where this kit gets 2 stars. The compressor hits notes at about twice the speed as it should and while you can definitely hear Dixieland, proving that the right tones are being triggered in the right sequence, it sounds like 2 of the horns are out of tune.

I'm going to try to tune the horns myself by shortening a couple then see what I can do about dropping the voltage to the compressor to slow it down a bit. I'll probably end up breaking the cheap plastic horns in the process, but it's not like it really works right now anyway.
on November 18, 2014
It was awesome for the first few months. It sounded great and didn't seem too cheap. After about using it about 30 times over a period of 3 months the compressor broke. I haven't found a way to buy just the compressor so now everything I installed is worthless and just taking up space. This horn works great if you only want something to work for a one time use, but if you want something that will last I recommend trying to get a better quality horn.
on March 18, 2016
This was a horrible purchase... I Installed everything and the sound was just way off. i even ordered another one thinking maybe they just mispackaged one og the horns..... nope... sent them both back and was pretty bummed about it. complete waste of time
on February 4, 2017
Edit 2: i received a replacement product. Horn works as it should. Maybe a tad quick, but you can definitely tell what song is being produced. Now it's a matter of how long this product lasts but for now, I am happy with my purchase. Word of caution would be to check your compressor first without installing the entire kit. Wire it as directed minus the horns, and run the compressor, once with the car off, and once with the car fully on. If it works with the car off, it doesn't necessarily mean it'll work when the car is on.

Edit: My compressor is actually faulty. Blows the fuse at the same time during the music loop. Will be looking at my options for a replacement. Below is my original review:

Kit was easy to install, it was straight forward. I recommend getting their relay plug and horn kit to make it almost completely plug in play.
Only issues so far is one of the horns don't go off near the end of the cycle. I believe this has to do with my compressor; it arrived a bit cracked and leaks oil. Also the fuse it came with (20 amps) blows out before the cycle ends when driving. Getting a bigger fuse should fix that problem.
on May 7, 2015
I had the previous model of this same horn & it stopped working after a few months ... but this one has been installed a lot longer than the last one & is working very well. I did notice that the horns are slightly different so I assume they are of better quality now, at least it seems so.
on September 19, 2017
Great item
on June 24, 2014
The product was wired wrong internally. Before you go through the whole install process, direct wire check to a battery and make sure it is working properly. Also buy an in line fuse to protect your stuff. After doing all this, then start the install. The positive and negative posts were reversed on the one I received from the factory (In China), almost cooked my golf cart. After resolving the issue I have enjoyed the product and the kids like it too.
on April 22, 2017
Good
on June 19, 2017
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/514ue4wHbmL._SS300https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/514ue4wHbmL._SS300_.jpg_.jpg ITS STILL WORKING 2YEARS LATER
on March 30, 2016
The horn was a little rough installing u have to build ur own bracket to make it fit ur personal car .but once u do its worth it .you will get many smiles when u leave work and lay on ur godfather horn ..people love it ..