|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $65.34 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Two side cargo pockets with Velcro closure
- Back darts with two back welt pockets
- Two front slash pockets
- 100 percent Cotton Twill
- Peached and enzyme washed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Constructed from an 8 ounce cotton twill, which is enzyme washed for a peached finish, Wolverine's Burke Cargo short offers durabilility, flexibility, and comfort. Two side bellowed cargo pockets with Velcro closures, two slash front pockets, and back darts with two back welt pockets offer plenty of storage options.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008QVZ51E
- Item model number: W1132500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was pleased to see a sturdy metal button at the waist closure. It saddens me to think of a company that sells ahorts aimed at hikers or the outdoors in general having only a sewn button. Eventually,and never when convenient, that thread gives way and not only do the shorts no longer close, but the button goes missing. That surely will not be the case here.
The material appears to be extremely durable, thick and well constructed. I'm very pleased with this purchase!
I ended up returning them and this was a painless experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am happy with this purchase. They fit perfect. Love the cargo pockets that have velcro closure so I can quickly grab my phone instead of playing with buttons top open the... Read morePublished 4 days ago by chiguy184
way large, (feel like 34's)i bought 31 from another company, now those are too small.Published 4 months ago by john b serafim
High quality fabric, well made, good looking and perfect fit!Published 11 months ago by Michael Camuglia