Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on May 16, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised that my boot came a day early! Thanks Amazon and UPS for the great and speedy delivery service! What's even more better, was when I put my boots on - they were super comfy! I walked around in them for over an hour in the house and my feet felt great. Both of my feet are real wide, my left foot is actually wider than my right because of a bunion, so I ordered the Extra Wide boot and found the boot to be a little wider than expected, but that's really nothing. I have never found a boot that is comfy and has a wide enough toe box to accommodate my Hobbit feet perfectly! I'll be buying me another pair in a year or two. Thanks for designing a super comfy shoe for us wide footed folks, Wolverine!
on June 28, 2017
very comfortable right out of the box, I really love these boots I was a Red Wing customer but not anymore, i will be buying these Durashock boots from now on!!!
on July 20, 2013
I have worn Wolverine Durashock boots for several years now. This is the first one in this series that I have purchased. I have found them to be VERY VERY comfortable and hold up well. While working on my knees has caused the toes to wear out (leather wear) I am getting some caps put on them at a local shoe repair store. I am ordering another pair now to have while the others are in the shop. Love these boots that much.
on May 13, 2017
Wolverine is the way to go nice boots. I have been using wolverine boots for over 15 years
on September 24, 2014
According to my husband, this is one of the most comfortable boots he has worn. It's light weight, comfy, waterproof and looks like it will last a while. I'm very happy with this purchase. My husband is very happy wearing his boots. Can't wait to see how it holds up in the New York winter.
on March 19, 2015
I've been wearing this same style of wolverine boot for about 6 yrs. usually buy local saved some$ and ordered online thistime. Most comfortable boot i ever worn right out of the box,
Usually get about 1 and a half yrs. of use and i'm pretty hard on them being a welder. Always choose free delivery and am always satisfied.
on March 28, 2017
I work as a millwright and am on concrete most of the day. These boots are very comfortable!
on January 31, 2017
Awesome boots! I've been wearing them for 2 months now. Extremely comfortable and concrete floors. Holding up well. Like them so much I bought another pair to put in the closet in case they quit making them.
on January 23, 2016
wear these every day of the week . great
on June 29, 2017
Only work boot to ware

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.