|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$83.96 - $114.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Warmth from 400 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Direct-attach construction seals out water
- Removable, full-cushion footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Waterproof Nubuck leather upper. 400-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation adds warmth. Permanent direct-attach molding seals out water. Mesh lining. Removable full-cushion footbed. Tough, lightweight polyurethane midsole. Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue.
You work hard and your workboot should too. The Wolverine Gold 6" insulated waterproof boot will be reliable and supportive, thanks to a rugged waterproof leather upper—tricked out with laces, padded collar, and Thinsulate insulation—and a sole built to withstand extreme conditions and surfaces. Lace this boot up and forget about it.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002DUDIQI
- Item model number: W01041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Warmth is important to a construction worker when working outside in single digit temps. I spent my first day with these boots standing on snow, ice & frozen ground with only medium weight wool socks. My feet were warm all day and my socks were dry which tells me the boots breath well even though they are waterproof.
They fit comfortably right out of the box. The warmth and fit would have been worth twice the price.