Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on December 15, 2016
The leather on my shoes vaguely resembles the leather in the Amazon picture. It is dull and coarse compared to the picture. The heel is noticeably high and is going to take getting used to. I do not usually spend this much on shoes and if I had it to do over, I wouldn't. These shoes look like and wear like a shoe near a third of what these cost. Not a good value at all

Bill1104
on May 21, 2016
I purchased one set of brown 9 1/2 shoes from this website and the shoes were far too small realizing that I own a pair of Wolverine boots already I thought that it would work it did not I got the 10 extra wide and it fit well enough until I took it to work the shoe surprised me with the advertising that they put out there that they weren't more comfortable than they were. I wore them for less than one month and both sides of my left shoe tore out at the natural bend of my foot. I am an automotive technician I have had a lot of different shoes over a lot of years $140 for a pair of shoes that lasted three weeks before I had to replace them is a joke when I contacted the seller about doing something for me with the shoes they told me they could do nothing and that I needed to contact Wolverine if I wanted to pursue it because the shoes have been worn. While I understand that when you sell a pair of $140 shoes you should at least standby them a little . I am very disappointed both in the seller and especially the shoes terrible experience I won't buy Wolverine products again. And that means a lot considering I own another pair right now and one of the best pairs I ever did have was a pair of Wolverine I guess the quality has gone down to nothing. The only reason that I didn't give them no stars is because it wouldn't let me .
on November 16, 2014
I took the advice of other reviewers and bought one size bigger and one width wider. These are still too snug. Plus the toe cap hit my big toes. I presumed they were twisted. I twisted the caps away from my toe and now they are okay, but the shoes are snug so I won't know for a while how to rate them for long term wearing as I am wearing them around the house to stretch them out prior to wearing them for a 10 hour day on a concrete floor.

If I were to buy them again I would get them 1/2 size bigger than I did. I take a 10 and I got an 11. I would go with an 11.5 next time. I don't think they come in 4E so I'm out of luck getting them wider.

As far as the side and heal, they are good. I have low ankle bones and they do not hit my ankles. The backs do not cut into the tendon.

Looks to be well made, and all material is high quality.

11/19: been wearing them daily at work. They are still breaking in but they are working out fine. Since I twisted the toe cap my toe does not hit it any more. I bumped up my review from 4 stars to 5. They are a recommended buy.
on April 25, 2017
This is the most comfortable steel toed shoe or boot I have every worn. You wouldn't know it was a steel toe shoe by its looks and aside from added weight of the steel toe, it is very comfortable shoe to wear around the work site. The shoe has a lot of cushion in the insole and I haven't had any issues with traction on wet ground. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a more stylish shoe that offers the protection required by many work sites.
on November 21, 2015
About 1/4 size shorter than "normal" for size. Otherwise, steel toe and still comfortable to wear. I am considering trying to get these shoes "stretched" a little so my toes don't touch the end of the shoe.
on July 15, 2017
Three months after my husband got these shoes, they have literally fallen apart. They were more expensive than the work shoes he normally gets that last two years. Will NOT recommend this poor quality product!
on October 31, 2016
I found a shoe with a great fit out of the box. I am required to wear steel toe shoes on-site and I need a shoe that presents well in a public setting. This shoe does both well and is a very comfortable all day wear. I would like to see more color options; but I will purchase the oxfords in black. I have had multiple inquiries where to get the wolverine oxfords. I purchased because of the quality and convenience; money well spent.
on August 6, 2015
I read all the reviews on these before I bought them and paid attention to the sizing info. I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 W, and I decided to order the 9.5 EW for a little extra room. They fit perfectly. Like the others, I suggest you order at least a half size larger and one normal width larger, but don't go crazy with it. They just aren't that far off. It's a good looking shoe, nice soft leather, comfortable liner, and fits well. Couldn't ask for more.
on January 27, 2017
the fit is perfect but they have made a change to the heels and they fold down as you put them on... frustrating when trying to put them on fast. the older model didn't have this issue. that said, these are still the most comfortable slip on shoe i have ever worn
on August 18, 2016
Wolverine shoes are awesome but this pair really suckssocks very uncomfortable can't wear them over a couple hours and my feet really start hurting would not recommend this to you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.