Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 777 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 832 reviews
on March 3, 2015
Bought these boots 2+ weeks ago. Very comfortable nice looking but wth is going on with these? (See picture). Did I just get a bad pair or has anyone else had his problem???? Go from nice looking to embarrassing just like that...
review image
77 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2016
Do you work on your feet? Day in and day out, are you working on concrete or other rough surfaces? The Raider boot brought to you by Wolverine needs to be the next pair of boots you buy!
I worked for an automotive parts store on a concrete surface for 11+ hours a day, and began having back issues, and throbbing feet. I wanted to find a pair of boots that looked professional and had good reviews. I could not have been more satisfied with Wolverine Raider boots. They had more than enough support, comfort, and they virtually eliminated both my back and feet problems! This pair of boots has 489 reviews with a 4.7 stars out of 5 on Amazon.com.

The boots cost $100-150 depending on the website you order from. The come from the trusted brand of Wolverine, who have been making work boots for over 130 years. The leather is tough and cleans up with ease. This model of Raider boots does not have a steel toe, but they do offer one for an extra cost.

The only complaint I would have would have to be a small crease at the end of the laces, towards your toe. The crease is small and does not have any effect on the flexibility and durability of the boot. I have had this pair for over 3 years and have had no issues with sore feet.
The boot has two regular loops to cross your laces for tying, which adds security and you can tighten or loosen to your preference. The mid-ankle support makes you feel secure and the outsole gives you grip on slippery surfaces. The Wolverine manufacturer even offers a 30 day comfort guarantee, which should make your decision even simpler.

The all-day comfort, support, and good looking leather makes these boots an ideal purchase. Wolverine out did themselves with this boot and Amazon Users have responded. These boots are # 9 overall in shoe sales, and if you know anything about Amazon, you know it is a worldwide website! These boots breathe so your feet will not become sweaty, like other boots do. Having believed the hype of the reviews and having worn mine for many years, I know I will never need to purchase a different pair of work boots!
on August 9, 2016
I don't write many reviews but I would for my resent purchase, I believe these are my 4th or 5th same pair. I wear them most all, most everyday being a contractor. They last me about 9+ months or so and when I replace them they are still in one piece. These I would say are comparable to Red Wings that I could get probably get a year out of but at $200+ I find it more practicable to replace these Wolverines as stated. I responded yes to the arch support which last well to perhaps the 6 month range, but like anything the leather does stretch liners do flatten out but all at a reasonable time span.
on July 6, 2016
Good boots but both my top eyelet things came off after a couple months.... So that kinda sucks:/
review image
on February 6, 2014
So the major con I have for these boots are the soles. They are slick. The feel of the boot is decent. I am still trying to break them in. If you have a narrow heel, you will get slippage. I like the fact that it has a removable insole. This allowed me to put in custom orthotics. The insole that comes with the boot has some gel in it, so it is decent.The leather on the boot is tough, so it needs some conditioning. Hope this helps.
on April 9, 2017
These are the best work boot for the money,i try every brand out there from $300 to cheap wm boot im master electrician these boots are perfect you dont have to break them in and thats plus for me they usually last me little over year if you like them Shiney and clean couple years if you dont care about the look.
on February 16, 2017
Bought for my son as his timberlands split on the seam. He said they're very comfortable and warm for his work-works in automotive
on September 13, 2017
Wear these everyday. Really comfortable. I am used to a snug fit in my normal size of 11M however these run a little roomier but not so much that I want a different size. I am enjoying this different fit. I wear med. weight work socks and heavy wt. would be okay too. I would buy again.
on November 1, 2016
The wide is too wide but the regular is too narrow. Not much can be done about that. As far as comfort is concerned after two days of wearing these boops my feet and knees felt the best that they had in a long time. Unfortunately, for me, I can't wear a 6" upper. While my feet were fine, halfway through the second day my legs just above the ankle were extremely site from the top of the boot rubbing. I'm going to try to find a similar pair with an 8" upper.
on May 5, 2017
They look like wolverines, smell like wolverines but don't feel like wolverines. Super tight. I've given it a few days and still no bueno. I bought the exact same pair and model number that i originally bought from sears but still these boots are uncomfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.