Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on August 24, 2016
These are some of the most comfortable safety toed shoes I've worn in my 35 yrs of construction work. They feel good but run about a half a size too large. I work on concrete flooring all day and notice my feet are not as tired at the end of the day. I own a pair of wolverine shoes as well and have the same comfort with them as well. I recommend these to anyone that desires comfort and safety during the day. They are very durable after 6 months of use and still going strong.
on January 25, 2015
I'm a professional driver for a food service company , so these will be tested. I'm going through a pair every 6 months, of other name brands. Coworker recommended this brand so we shall see if they are any better.
Very comfortable and light weight, reflective foot bed and lace guards are a plus. I will have to update later on the durability.
on March 19, 2017
One of the most comfortable pairs of boots I've ever owned...once I added a gel padded inner sole. Reflective grey areas increase visibility of boots for safety. Carbon toe seems solid. Have not yet submerged them. I hope they last. Will update.
on January 31, 2017
Very light weight boot. Bought comparing them to the $200 pair of redwings my office bought me, I returned the Wolverine's.
on May 29, 2017
I can't say enough about these shoes. I bought these with no expectations whatsoever. Nevertheless, they have been the most comfortable work shoes that I have ever worn. I wear them every single day. They are also easy to clean to keep the shininess of the black going. I will definitely recommend these boots. I will definitely be buying another pair.
on December 30, 2016
I got these boots for my fiancé two years in a row! So far they are the best boots yet that have been able to hold up to the amount of work he does. He was an electrician now a maintenance supervisor and he does a lot of hard work. Any other boots I had got him they would break along the sides. He still has his old ones and wears them during bad weather because they are still good. He just doesn't want to get the new ones dirty yet. I would recommend this boot.
on February 17, 2016
I bought these for my son for work and he really likes them. We thought they were not steel toe and they aren't but they do have a reinforced toe area so very pleased with that,also he is extra pleased that his feet stay warm-something he hasn't found with much more costly work boots.

Might be nice for hunters since cold feet are sometimes a problem for them.
on February 26, 2016
My husband is a roofer and his feet were hurting him with the boots he had before .. these are very lightweight and very cumfy... he's had them for 1 year and a half and he's now time for new ones (but he's really rough with them) his feet have not hurt and he is able to stand on his feet much longer!
on February 16, 2017
Great boots. Comfy and sturdy.
Personally added a better insole but all in all, a great boot!
on August 16, 2017
My husband needs new work boots at least once a year. We bought these and they are a very well made boot. Sturdy, comfortable right out of the box. No breaking in required. He has, in the past had trouble with other boots with the toe area, but not with these. Very pleased and would recommend them to any hard working man out there.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.