$88.20 - $161.22
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Removable, full-cushion Wolverine Multishox insole for all-day comfort and support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Built tough with a flexible, athletic feel, this work boot delivers comfort and confidence you can count on for long days on the jobsite. Bending and flexing with you, the boot feels cushioned, energetic and supportive thanks to dual ContourWelt and Multishox construction. Grip wet cement and slick surfaces with the lugged, slip and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole.
Established in Rockford, Michigan in 1883, Wolverine is an iconic American brand that combines superior materials with timeless craftsmanship. Wolverine boots are built to withstand the toughest of environments and provide all day comfort. Today, Wolverine leads the industry with a relentless commitment to innovation and patented technologies including Wolverine Contour Welt, Wolverine MultiShox, Wolverine Durashocks, Wolverine DuraShocks SR and Wolverine Fusion.
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002DUDJ4Y
- Item model number: W02421 Raider-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 12, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good luck finding a GOOD, QUALITY and DURABLE work boot....PERIOD!!!!!
I sent so many of them back to AMAZON...I almost gave up!
Unfortunately, what used to be EXCELLENT and expensive, is now MEDIOCRE, and
what used to be GOOD and reasonably priced is now JUNK !!
Don't blame the Chinese...blame the American companies for not personally supervising the work performed and failing MISERABLY with quality control !!
1) Solid boot, nice full upper leather, somewhat heavy, nice design, comfortable.....but you will need to break them in !
2) When you get them, and you decide to keep them, get that MINK OIL out, and go to work.
3) I inspected and checked the boots very carefully...no defects or flaws detected....good job!
4) Inserts are quality...and NOT gimmicky .
5) Shoe laces...have no idea if they will last....who cares!
What else can I tell you.....look at the pictures....nice design...sharp.....that always helps!
I hope they last.....I promis you that I will update my review....after all...they are a $100.00 !
It only took a good day to break these boots in....9no pain-no blisters) and they are now incredibly comfortable !!
Again...I hope that they hold up. I will report back in 6 months for an update.
I have owned the steel toe version of this boot twice in the past. The first time was great, though, like any steel toe boot, the toe wore out faster than the rest of the boot. The second time is was cutting through the inner lining and was cutting my toe so I exchange them for the regular toe..
23 months and still rollin... 50 hours a week of use and the only thing that has changed since my first review is that i finally changed the insoles on December 2017
I have been using these boots for over a year, 50 hours a week aprox. and they are in great shape, even the insoles keep to be comfortable, not a single problem except for the laces about 3 months ago, other than that, they are great.
I would definitely buy them again even it doesn't look like it's going to be soon because they still got a long way to go.
Best working boots investment ever. No more foot pain for being stand up all day.
I don't even have wide feet and they were completely unacceptable for me causing lot of pain, if you thing you need extra wide boots avoid this model.
Just a note about a review I saw showing a white substance on the boots. This is from sweaty feat, and the white is a salt stain. Cleans up easily. Probably from wearing a cotton sock. I will say this boots leather seams to be little heavier than some other Wolverine boots i have worn, and although it is not an insulated boot, it is lined and very warm.