|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$56.64 - $124.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Removable full cushion insole
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Wolverine cemented sole construction
- Nylon shank
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Leather and mesh upper. Wave mesh lining. Molded EVA footbed. Compression molded EVA midsole. Vibram® rubber outsole. Cement construction. Composite-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
Stay light on your feet with the Dayton work boot from Wolverine. The low ankle and flexible sole deliver an athletic level of comfort while the durable upper and heavily tractioned sole achieve high-performance grip and support. Breathable mesh panels help you keep your cool in Dayton.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007G829GW
- Item model number: W10072 Dayton-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- Very comfortable right out of the box
- Light weight
- Excellent Traction (very squeeky on some floor surfaces)
- Run a bit Wide (i admittedly have narrow feet, but these are so wide that with fully tightened laces i still have side to side "slop")
- Comfortable but not supportive (possibly due to width)
- My left shoe split at the gap between composite toe and first laces. Didn't alter shoes performance.
I am in and out of shop / construction environs on a daily basis, speed walking between destinations 5-10 miles on these shoes each / every day. The typical lifespan of a pair of high dollar work boots for me is 4-8 months before tread wear/splits, safety toe exposure, or other damage makes them unwearable. These shoes have held up remarkably well, reaching my 8 month with the minor (if early) failure listed above and I will buy them again, especially if i can find a narrower size.
Extremely bigger ...
Now, about the inside. The insoles doesn't hold up good either. The edges start to peel off, and fade along with a weird smell in the middle where your ball on the feet rests. To me, not much padding at all and they're still making my feet hurt after 4 hours. I work as a stocker so I handle a lot of boxes, jacks, skids, the works so I want comfort for long hours. Makes sure you get wool socks! If you don't, you'll feet will sweat badly and the front part inside will stay wet unless you take the insoles out to dry. (IMPORTANT)
Sizing, well I ordered a 12 wide, and I wear a 12. They fit perfect and has room to grow, if I do that is. Overall its a good shoe to protect your toes, and even looks like a normal shoe.
Update....have ordered my second pair...the first pair have a year on them, still in good shape for chores at home, but need to replace them for the 40 hr work week. Soles are fine and just a few minor tears inside around the heel.
These are good stuff with sturdy laces and eyelets.
They are really light even with the safety toe.
Good support & traction.
Sizes seem to run quite big.
I usually wear a 10.5 I ordered a 10.5 & man are they BIG.
I think they fit like 11.5
I do wish they were availiable with out the safety toe