|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$89.99 - $184.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Modern technology meets tenacity, this premium-materials work boot reimagines the safety-toe for comfort and ultimate protection without the weight. Using the most advanced Wolverine CarbonMax nanotechnology, the ASTM-rated safety-toe delivers strong, lighter and more comfortable protection from industrial hazards. It simultaneously creates more comfort thanks to thinner walls for more toe room and minimal weight to fight leg and foot fatigue. Impact-absorbing Wolverine MultiShox compression pads and flexible Contour Welt work together for an athletic feel and all-day comfort.
Established in Rockford, Michigan in 1883, Wolverine is an iconic American brand that combines superior materials with timeless craftsmanship. Wolverine boots are built to withstand the toughest of environments and provide all day comfort. Today, Wolverine leads the industry with a relentless commitment to innovation and patented technologies including Wolverine Contour Welt, Wolverine MultiShox, Wolverine Durashocks, Wolverine DuraShocks SR and Wolverine Fusion.
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U4ACAT0
- Item model number: OVERMAN NT 6" WPF CONTOUR WELT-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I saw lots of great reviews and that's why I purchased them. Who knows, maybe I just got a bad pair so YMMV.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm a truck driver and unlike some boots I've worn, they don't slip off the pedals when I'm...Read more