|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$57.28 - $115.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rated ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Opanka construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When work involves making an impression and making sure the job’s done right, this slip-on shoe manages to work comfort and safety into its rugged good looks. Cradling feet with a pillow-like sockliner and Flex-stitch construction, this steel-toe leather shoe feels light and natural while protecting.
Established in Rockford, Michigan in 1883, Wolverine is an iconic American brand that combines superior materials with timeless craftsmanship. Wolverine boots are built to withstand the toughest of environments and provide all day comfort. Today, Wolverine leads the industry with a relentless commitment to innovation and patented technologies including Wolverine Contour Welt, Wolverine MultiShox, Wolverine Durashocks, Wolverine DuraShocks SR and Wolverine Fusion.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DPEPNFA
- Item model number: Bailey Steel Toe Slip On-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line: I love these shoes, and am so glad I purchased them. They fit great, look professional, and I actually really like the pink lining. Lvoe these boots :)
Most recent customer reviews
The heel of the shoe hurt my ankle but I wore thicker socks till I got used to them.Read more