Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on March 24, 2012
My 8-year old grandson loves this series! I read the books as well, and found them an engaging tale of the travails of a young wolf cub, was left to die because of deformity. The author uses a lot of Celtic-styled words through the story and my only complaint was that one wolfish curse ( in a dialog reminiscent of Patton's famous speach just before D-day) that was far too close to a common English "cleaned-up" version of his actual word that is commonly used in impolite conversations. I sent the author an email, and she immediately responded, offering to chat with me by phone. We had a good discussion and she hadn't thought about the similarity, promising to avoid that in future titles.

I was amazed to actually get a reply, and it was from the author , not some staffer! A big 2 thumbs up for integrity!
"Hello there I'm Dalikki Of The Silver Mountain Pack and MacKarion clan and this book is amazing but fighten is not a word in one part of this book" - Dalikki "Urskadamus!!! I wish I was a character of this book but I'm just a made up wolf a malacadh I think it's called is what I am and I have a missing leg but I'm a great runner like Creakle of the MacDuff clan and I'm a Brown wolf mixed with tan, white, black, and dark gray and my eyes are green with gold flecks but if MacDuncan MacDuff MacAngus lone wolf I think or something or an outcast I'm fine with whatever" her tail flicked in a happy gesture "Please let me be in the books" - Dalikki *~* Sketch Out!! *~*
on March 25, 2013
I'm 13 years old and I bought my first 2 Wolves of the Beyond series books at school. I never read books before this series. There is something about this books that really captured my attention. They are very interesting and with awesome life lessons hidden inside the stories. Now, I became a passionate reader! I bought my next 2 Wolves of the Beyond books here on Amazon with the help of my older brother, who ordered them for me. I'm truly glad he helped me with this, because now I can't stop reading this awesome series. I totally recommend Wolves of the Beyond series books!
on October 12, 2013
It is a hands down, award-winning, awesome book this is my second favorite series we are talking about. I have loved it from the very first page of the first book to now. And I am not giving this series up now and not ever. If you have given up on Folan ,don't. Because he is an honorable wolf and I believe in him. I know though, if you have gotten this far, you are probably In love with this wolf already. Never doubt a book like those. Keep reading and somethings might change you. That is what happened to me with "The Black Stallion". Ever since that book, I have been a horse crazy girl. By the way, it is a great book and you should read it. In other words,go Folan!
on May 4, 2017
good books. thanks
on April 29, 2015
My 5 year old daughter and I are reading through this series and really enjoying it. Sometimes there are parts that are a bit confusing for her, so I have to explain a bit, but she is always very excited for reading time
on March 23, 2016
Kathryn Lasky has captured the imagination of my granddaughter. This birthday gift of the last three in the series was excitedly received!
I would purchase other books by this author and definitely from this seller.
on January 31, 2012
Picture this. Every morning when the alarm goes off, my kids come running into our bedroom and jump in bed with us and I read another chapter of Wolves aloud to the family. Then we all whine about not having time to read more, and move onto our day, looking forward to tomorrow morning.

I couldn't be more grateful to Ms. Lasky for helping make our mornings loving and fun.
on April 11, 2017
My grandson loved this.
on March 19, 2017
This was a Birthday present for my Granddaughter in Brisbane, I live in New Zealand.