- Series: Scholastic Professional Books
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Teaching Resources (March 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0439241189
- ISBN-13: 978-0439241182
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.2 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,717,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Wolves: Complete Cross-Curricular Theme Unit That Teaches About These Totally Cool Canines (Scholastic Professional Books) Paperback – March 1, 2002
About the Author
Kathleen W. Kranking writes and edits for children¹s science magazines including Ranger Rick and National Geographic World. She is the author of several books including Earth: Where Would We Be Without It? and The Bug Book (Golden Books). Kathleen lives in Greenbrae, California.