- Machine Wash
- PLUS SIZING: Please reference our size charts
- A classic peacoat with the added bonus of a hood. Made from cozy microfleece with a quilted lining, this jacket comfy and cozy when the weather gets chilly. Great for layering.
- Side seam pockets. 34" length
- Poly, imported. Machine washable
- ABOUT THE BRAND: At Woman Within we’re the experts in plus size comfort, and we’ve been doing this for over 100 years. No surprise then that we’re one of the go-to brands in the plus-size clothing industry for incredible fit and of-the-moment style. Our goal is to make sure you always feel great and look good in our comfortable clothes in all the colors you love.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A classic peacoat with the added bonus of a hood. Made from cozy microfleece with a quilted lining, this jacket comfy and cozy when the weather gets chilly. Great for layering. Side seam pockets 34" length Poly, imported Machine washable
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 14 x 3 inches; 14.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 26098290382mk28W~28W
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 30, 2020
- Manufacturer : Woman Within
- ASIN : B08H12JJLJ
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The real problem with this coat is the fit. Like everything else from Woman Within, sizing is hit or miss. My last version of this coat was quite roomy, this one is a tad snug across the shoulders and bust and I can't even button the bottom button. I realize every plus-sized body is shaped a little different, but it would sure be nice if someone recognized the fact that many larger women have big bellies or posteriors so coats need to have more room in that area.
Outside of the pocket issue, the coat is amazing.
By JESSICA DURHAM on December 5, 2020