Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 13, 2017
Very big in the seat and extremely "skinny" in the thigh and leg to the point they were way too tight in that area. Horribly ill-fitting. I do not recommend these jeans. Returned for a refund.
on June 23, 2016
They puckered on my thighs but pulled up nicely and were long enough on my 5' 10 " frame, but it was the way they looked on my thighs I didn't like. I am 155 Ibs so I didn't think they should look like that.I loved the fabric though. There was also a slight chemical odor with the black ones- the only ones I tried. Will be returning.
on July 17, 2017
I ordered 2 colors of these in petite. I'm short and they barely come to my ankles. Not flattering at all and they zip/button on opposite side like a a man's pant. :( I couldn't be more disappointed. I'm literally throwing money away with these because I tossed them in the trash.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.