Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
on June 25, 2016
This magazine isn't for your grandma, its for everyone. It features household tips which my kids want to know how I got so smart knowing these things.Even when I was starting out this magazine helped me deal with daunting everyday tasks quickly and efficiently. It also has great stories and above everything the recipes for foods everyone loves.
on October 3, 2016
I have been getting this magazine for over 20 years. I used to read my mom's and then started getting my own. I like the recipes, decorating tips, makeup tips and new products. I also like the articles. I always enjoy reading this magazine. I pass it on to a friend when I am done.
on May 3, 2017
Women's Day is a good magazine with lots of small articles.
Easy and informative read especially during down time or travel time
Household tips, decorating ideas, make up tips, reviews of new products
Food and recipe information
Good to give as a gift
Fun magazine with lots of family activity tips
Not age specific, but definitely gender specific by it's name

NEGATIVE
There are many ads but guess that is how it is supported price wise

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

[...] Thanks!
on October 27, 2012
I read a ton of different magazines, but this is the first time i have read Women's Day. I loved it. The articles are pertinent to my life as a wife and mother, but also just as an individual. The adds are not overwhelming or degrading as in most magazines for women, like all we care about is looking pretty. I will deffintely order this magazine.
on March 24, 2017
Always good ,bought it for many years
on March 27, 2017
What's to say? I love this magazine, now I can have it delivered every month.
on March 10, 2017
Fun magazine at with lots of ideas for family activities!
on May 17, 2017
I like this magazine!
on June 26, 2017
Great magazine, been reading it for years.
on July 7, 2011
I love this magazine! Im 28 yr old and im so sick of magazines that focus all their attention on "How to please a man/how to get a man." Woman's Day is such a well rounded magazine, it has everything! Articles range from topics about health, recipes, inspiring stories, work out plans, beauty tips etc....seriously everything. I would definitely recommend woman's day to everyone, if you're thinking about subscribing do it, you won't regret it, it is money well spent!