- Series: Healthy Home Library
- Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks; 1 edition (December 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312945108
- ISBN-13: 978-0312945107
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.9 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,828,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements: How to Improve Your Health - Naturally (Healthy Home Library) Mass Market Paperback – December 30, 2008
|New from||Used from|
From the Back Cover
Which natural supplements can help me treat my PMS symptoms? My migraines? My urinary tract infection? My stress incontinence? How much do I need? Which foods are best for me today and for different stages of my life? How can I create my own personal supplement program?
Learn the facts―and find out how to manage, treat, and improve your health naturally―with A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements
• A-to-Z format provides the latest information on natural supplements that can effectively tackle health concerns faced by women
• Comprehensive information on the health challenges today's women face throughout life, all in an easy-to-follow alphabetical format
• Useful, little-known, important information "Of Special Interest to Women" in every entry
• Guidelines on how to develop a personalized nutrition plan for women of every age and stage of life
• An overview of the state of women's health today―from heart and bone disease to breast cancer to hormonal and reproductive issues―including the latest research and resources
• And more.
GETTING ALL YOUR ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
About the Author
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing (now available from St. Martin's Paperbacks), The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R. Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?