Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 258 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on January 15, 2017
I have been subscribing to this magazine through Amazon for a friend for several years now. Amazon makes it easy and convenient and keeps all the information on hand each time I renew. Just add it to your cart and done. No need to add information on who this magazine is going to because Amazon keeps it all on hand. This is my friend's favorite magazine and make an excellent gift each year for Christmas.
on May 28, 2016
I love this mag. Sick of Dr Oz face on every issue, but it is always filled with amazing tricks and ideas for lots of things. Never boring, always interesting new ideas, and great price.
VINE VOICEon March 14, 2014
I have had a subscription of Woman's World ongoing for several years. The articles are about real people, why do I say that? My husband's cousin's wife was shot in the head several years ago and after several surgeries and months of ongoing treatment she lived to tell about it in the Woman's World magazine. In fact, she and her family live 2 blocks to the North of us. This magazine has weight loss articles, recipe's, crossword puzzle, a mystery article, guardian angel article from actual people and so much, much more. I look forward to Woman's World coming to my mail box every week! This is a magazine with no bad language, etc.
on December 23, 2006
My 87-year-old friend introduced me to Woman's World. She buys it every week at the grocery store, reads it cover to cover, and then passes it on to me. Even though I am 50 years younger than my friend, I have really grown to love this little magazine. The cover photos and captions lead me to think that the magazine is marketed to women who struggle with doubts about their self-image. This is a good thing, because every page beyond the cover is filled with inspiring stories of women who have triumphed over challenges, articles encouraging positive healthy living, and creative ideas for making life rich and fun. This magazine is without a doubt a force for great good in the world. I applaud it's success!
on January 1, 2014
This is for my daughter and it's an annual Christmas gift. It's a weekly mag with a lot of good tips and information in it. Read by the females in her family then passed down to me in stacks, so it's a real treat. I never subscribe to magazines for myself at my advanced age, so I'm making a wise investment when I give this to her each year. Just ignore the new wonder diet on the front cover of each issue! A really good magazine for younger women!
on December 14, 2014
I renewed through Amazon basically just saved a stamp as the price was the same as renewing by mail or with magazine itself. Gave it 5 stars because I enjoy the weekly magazine so much. Would have been really nice to catch a break through Amazon as I seem to be able to do with many other things though. How about it Amazon, may a nice price break next year?
on September 29, 2015
I purchased this magazine for an elderly relative. I renew it well in advance every year.
My relative LOVES the magazine.
I don't love that the company sends SEVERAL mailing MONTHS in advance about renewing. This drives my elderly relative (and myself) crazy. Toooo pesky too early!
on May 26, 2016
They should really call it Dr Oz magazine since he's in there at least every other week but my wife seems to like reading it.
on October 8, 2015
Love this, thus us my coffee break mg. Look forward to it weekly.
on July 18, 2017
Not a bad magazine, but I will not be renewing my subscription as my interests are in other directions.