Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 225 reviews
on July 15, 2013
I ordered this suit after discovering I had only packed one suit on our 10 day lake vacation. I am always hesitant to buy clothes online, let alone a swim suit, but after reading several reviews, and receiving the product, I'm glad I did.

The suit itself is as described. The material is thicker than some of my suits and the Lycra seems strong, yet flattering, and that it will (hopefully) last a while with proper care.

Sizing

I am 5'4" and I go between a size 6 to 8 in my jeans/shorts. I've had two kids so my stomach is not what it used to be. I'm currently an 8 (need to get thyself to the gym!) and am 152 lbs at 5'4" with a short torso (I carry my weight evenly through out my body). I have an athletic body with muscular legs. I am a size B. After reading several reviews, I ordered a size 14 and am pleased I did.

The top is tight enough to keep my tummy in with no bulges anywhere, and when I'm in better shape I think it will still be flattering due to the strong Lycra. It has slight padding in the cups. The top feels secure, without having to be too tight (I get headaches if it is) and I wasn't worried chasing my kids at the beach that I was going to give anyone a show. Once I even had to quickly rescue a ball floating out with the wind and had no problem doing a few strokes in this suit. The vertical lines are flattering and the suit is very comfortable. The top stopped well below the tops of the hot pants created a good line and comfort for me. No muffin top for this girl!

The bottoms are not too tight on the lower part of my leg creating an unflattering bulge, even with my muscular/tree trunk legs. They are shorter than I'm used to (so a few pull downs every now and then), but I don't think you'd see anything more than if you had traditional bikini bottoms on. Again, make sure you're groomed!

Overall I'm very pleased with the suit, especially for the price! As a mom, with a body that currently needs some toning, I think this suit is the perfect combination of cute/sexy for my husband yet modest for the family. I would highly recommend this suit! Order bigger and you will be pleased as well!
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2016
Push up Tankini Nr.11 f2576 Nemo Design,size 14
I'm at that time in my life where comfort and a little more bodily privacy means alot. However, I really appreciated the whimsical patterns available as choices for this suit. I chose Nemo. First of all, the boy shorts are very high elastic fabric that helps minimize your assets, while staying in place with out "creeping up" your nether regions. Boyshorts are supercute and sexy, and reduce the necessity of massive personal grooming efforts in your nether regions needed for traditional bikini bottoms. They are also cuter than a swimskirt option, at least in my opinion, and super super comfortable. This top is well styled with a generous length than can be pulled down to minimize tummy bulge, and a nice bodice that can accentuate your breasts without putting them on display. This is a totally cute suit, not a grandma suit, even though I'm in the grandma age range, I don't feel mature when I wear it, but young and fun and comfortable as I'm totally covered, so that I can relax, dive and enjoy water activities more without worries about slipping swimsuits that reveal too much. This is like swim jammies - so comfy and durable also. I wore many times this summer without identifying fading or damage to fabric or seams. I'm pleased with the quality. My favorite throw on whimsy fashion comfort suit.
on April 7, 2017
This came quick. It fit as described. I ordered one size up, which was correct. I would give 5 stars if it had more support up top.
TIP: Wear a criss-cross sports bra to fix the minimal support problem. It follows the lines of the top, and is barely visible in the back.
It is super cute. The bottoms fit perfectly. It is made of the usual swimwear material.
on November 1, 2013
It fit perfectly. I bought a large and I'm a 36 D and I really liked it. I received compliments. It gives you a slim look and the quality of the material is really good. I recommend it.
on January 19, 2014
Tried this swimsuit on and loved it! I've gained a little weight this year and wanted something to hide the extra pounds and this does the trick. love it.
on May 6, 2016
I really wanted to keep this suit - It was super cute. I love the pinstriped top, which I haven't seen anywhere else. The shorts were such an improvement over the usual brief, bikini or clingy skirt options, and would pair well with other swim pieces. Sadly the sizing just didn't work. The top was a bit big. But since the shorts were a bit small (could be my shape's fault), I can't order a smaller size. Would love it if they sold the pieces separately so could get the perfect size. Terrific suit - just not on my body.
on July 26, 2017
Fit good but I wouldn't put push up in the description, there was no push up just slight padding.
on March 30, 2017
Amazing swimsuit. Does wonders for your tummy and everything else. Love it
VINE VOICEon October 19, 2015
Looks cute, but I warn you there is no "push up" to the top. Bottoms are flattering, but yes, a bit see-through. I wore little black undies for modesty, but they could've lined the back, same as the front and they would be perfect.
on August 5, 2015
The suit is very cute, but not for anyone that is a DD. I am a 34-36 DD (depending on clothing) and ordered a large the seam that should go under the bust goes right across the middle and makes your bust look weird. My friend who is a C cup tried it on and it looked awesome! She ended up buying it from me. The shorts run very small but I was really just buying for the top anyway.