- Series: Routledge Classical Studies
- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (March 24, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415058414
- ISBN-13: 978-0415058414
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,771,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Women in Athenian Law and Life (Routledge Classical Studies) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Just draws a clear and vivid picture of the social' which constitute the stuff of life in classical Athens.'. . . excellent [and] thoroughly readable."
-"Times Literary Supplement, March 30, 1990
About the Author
Roger Just is Lecturer in Modern Greek at the University of Melbourne.
Browse award-winning titles. See more