|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $7.00 (41%)
Price set by seller.
Women of the Bible Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $11.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this book and will be sharing it with my Sunday School class in a few weeks. I think women of any age and personal situation will learn a lot from this book.
However, I do not this book is a good choice for a small group study. My small group chose to do this study; we were flipping through the book at the bookstore and liked the organization and amount of study/discussion questions. Our weeks went like this: review the accomplishments of the woman, generally discuss her attributes or failing, then on to the study questions. We found that the study questions were just unable to spark meaningful conversation -- in many cases they were yes/no questions. On a good week, one of us would bring up some great topic to discuss that just tangentially related to the woman's life, and were able to have a more lively and interesting conversation.
At the end of the study, we confessed to one another that we simply did not enjoy this book -- that it not group study material. There are just so mnay excellent small group study books, books where you can't wait for the group meeting to discuss your revelations over the week and how the book can impact you life. For starters, look at anything written by John Eldredge. The Sacred Romance or Journey of Desire, for instance, are just womderful and will make an impact on your lives. If your group doesn't want to do a "book study" but more of a Bible study, just pick a book of the Bible and do that. A group at our church spent an entire year studying Revelation on their own.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm giving 4 stars for the book but overpriced. Found it cheaper somewhere else.Published 8 hours ago by Tina S. Blankenship
Inspirational Devotional, would recommend it for daily reading, or read all at once. Either way, you probably take away more than what you previously knew about these great Women... Read morePublished 17 days ago by J. Meyer
Inused this book for pur weekly
Bible Study. A group of 12 to 15 women that meet evety Tuesdsy.
It's better than I expected. I find myself looking forward to learning about the next woman each day!Published 25 days ago by Kindle Customer
I'm able to read the whole book on my Kindle. Often times when I download an ebook, it will only download the first few pages of each chapter.Published 26 days ago by Melanie Thompson
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Biographies
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Devotionals
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Devotionals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Biographies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Devotionals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Prayer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals