- Hardcover: 765 pages
- Publisher: Transnational Pub Inc (March 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571050647
- ISBN-13: 978-1571050649
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,619,241 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Women and International Human Rights Law: Introduction to Women's Human Rights Issues. Volume 1
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|