- Hardcover: 776 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (January 15, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195667670
- ISBN-13: 978-0195667677
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1.7 x 5.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,091,750 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Women and Law in India: An Omnibus comprising Law and Gender Inequality, Enslaved Daughters, Hindu Women and Marriage Law
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Sudhir Chandra is at Centre for Social Studies, Surat. Monmayee Basu is at Hansraj College, University of Delhi.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|