Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 17, 2017
Great bag to use for work or the airport! Very roomy!
on December 5, 2016
Lol it is just a work purse.
on August 11, 2014
Love this purse! Work makes me wear a clear purse.... and every other girl copied me and bought the same purse! (There are multiple colors!)
on June 5, 2015
The bag is great! It is very roomy and trendy. I am only giving it 4 stars because I paid for overnight shipping and that did not happen. I have had the same address for years and have not had a problem up until now.
on September 24, 2016
SIZED FOR A WOMEN NICE RICH COLOR VERY NICE FOR WHAT i NEED
on June 29, 2012
Very disappointed in this bag. I bought this bag because I work in a prison and we have to have clear bags and I loved the polka dot design. However, the strap came off of the bag the very first day I used it!
on December 22, 2016
My second one!
on March 16, 2016
I work at the airport and this is the kind of purse I needed!! I love it!!
on May 31, 2014
The dots were coming off or misprinted. Cute in pictures, cute in concept, poor execution. Don't waste your time or money.
on December 27, 2014
Cute work bag!! The straps broke after three months. I bought another one. Also I added my initials in red.. This made the bag much much cuter!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question