- File Size: 2145 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1631610287
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: TCK Publishing (March 20, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 20, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XRTQPTD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#632,709 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #88 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Social Issues > Dating & Intimacy
- #172 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Emotions & Feelings
- #593 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $17.00 (85%)
If Women are From Venus, Men are from Planet Penis: How to Get Your Alien Man to Satisfy All Your Needs and Desires Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 118 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The answer is communication. Effective, honest communication enhances loving relationships and builds more intimacy, romance, and satisfying sensual sex.
To help women better understand their men, Dr. Luv answers questions such as why do men view pornography; why are men more prone to have affairs; why do men resort to jealousy and anger; and why do some men suck the life out of you?
Follow Dr. Luv's Rx on how to bring your fantasies to life; communicate your needs and desires; take back your power, and recharge your life; and don't hide your fantasies under the bed.
Dr. Luv speaks from personal experience. During a late night meditation, he was inspired to create a relationship game (Synchrohearts) to save his marriage. Not only did the game save his marriage, but it helped him understand the importance of heart-to-heart communication and transformed him into a Romantic Loving Man.
But life intervened when he was diagnosed with stage IV throat cancer and came face to face with death. Fortunately, he survived with humility, gratitude, and a positive attitude for life. "I learned the hard way that life is too short not to love." And that is his powerful and empowering message in this insightful book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Mate Seeking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Emotions & Feelings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Dating & Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Social Issues > Dating & Intimacy