BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2014
based on the reviews, I ordered a medium and a large. I am 5'8 and weigh 120 pounds, I usually wear a size 4 or a size small or extra small. The large fit great! Of course,this means that the skirt does fall out quite small. It's a great skirt, I love it.
on July 23, 2015
I love this skirt, fit just how I'd hoped. I wanted a more narrow fitted skirt but not "pencil" the. XL came in looking a bit small but, it was stretchy enough to fit. Looks more like a med-L. The material is light not to heavy but not too thin and see thru. Some maxi skirts are just too long and too much material. This worked perfect for me.
on October 15, 2017
These skirts are one of my most favorite I love all the colors and they wash very nicely. In machine on gentle and then air dry. They are the best! I order the large so I can get more length. Normally wear a small but I like the less fitted look with the large. Material is awesome
on July 15, 2015
I like these skirts, but the fabric is very thin. They're reasonably priced, the colors are bright and don't fade, and they're not see-though, so I have several. They run a tad small, but I have a thicker waist (apple shape). I wish the fabric wasn't so thin, but they're nice in the summer. I'm 5'6" and the skirt hits below the knee, so they're great for the office.I wash them on the gentle cycle and air dry, after about a year there is minor wear (a tiny bit of pilling).
on September 13, 2016
I normally wear size 8 or a 10, medium was WAY too small. It's going back. Quality was nice and I will probably order a larger size, but be aware this skirt runs small.
on March 28, 2017
large is TINY go UP a size girls or 2 great skirt will give to my bestie
on August 12, 2014
Skirt is comfortable. I ordered an XL and the skirt is slightly tighter than I would like, its more of a problem because the skirt is see through.otherwise a 5 star rating would be given.
on March 22, 2015
I ordered the black, size M. I'm 6ft tall and about 150 pounds. It fits great and I love the length. It's just a little more sheer than I'd like.
on July 28, 2017
Great skirts order 3 more. Fits very well
on October 23, 2015
I love this skirt! It feels so soft and kind of silky. I got a size small, I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a rather large baby bump. Was a size 4-6 pre pregnancy. It's just a bit tight around my tummy (obviously because I'm pregnant). I'm definitely going to get one in every color.