Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 5, 2014
These are pretty shoes, easy on and off! I would order, the size "up" on these though. They were slightly snug, in comparison to other Croc's fittings, (however they are really solid, with the straps double layer, pink rubber over the soft white rubber, so the durability might make the fit, slightly smaller in this shoe)....However, other than getting your personal fit down, a wonderful shoe. Solid well-made, would last and last, very strong, and pretty at the same time!
on June 28, 2013
I had two pairs of the old patra croc and have worn the soles thin and they are super slippery on wet surfaces. They stopped making the patra I and was so disappointed because I can't stand the feeling of things between my toes and can't wear flip flops because of it. I saw that crocs came out with a patra II and was really excited.

The problem with the patra II is the strap closest to the ankle. I have narrow heels and somewhat flatter arches so most shoes are a bit wide for me. However, the strap closet to the ankle is thick enough that it does not move and rubs against the bone on the side of my foot close to my ankle and will eventually blister if I continue to wear. I have decided to only wear them occasionally, unfortunately, because I still wear my old patras, which I LOVED!
on April 10, 2013
I bought this to replace my favorite sandals that are 20 years old and finally fell apart. These are soft on the bottom and support my feet well. Since they are new there is some rubbing where the straps are on my pinkie toe and instep, but I am hoping that will ease up as I wear them in to my feet. The color is great for most outfits and can be worn as either play or slightly dressed up.

I normally wear a 9 1/2 but I got these in a 9. Good choice.
4 people found this helpful
on April 15, 2013
The original Patra was my favorite Croc. I had them in every color. I loved the way they fit because they had a narrow foot bed and the fabric straps were great. The new ones are looser fitting with a wider foot bed. The upper strap rubs against my foot. I bought two pair but I miss the original.
13 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on May 24, 2013
I LOVE THEM!! I bought a brown pair first an they were so perfect I ordered another in black. They are cute AND comfortable. I usually wear an 8 in most sandals but find that the pairs I have gotten so far of crocs in this an other styles I take a 7 M in all of them. Best shoes I've bought in a couple yrs. I've had surgery on both feet an have problems with most shoes I've worn in the past. But find these to be my answer. Plus they are very stylish, have had a lot of complements on them! All the new styles don't look like just yard shoes anymore. You will not be sorry! Syl
on March 29, 2013
I've owned 2 pairs of croc sandals which were very similar. They are very comfortable, light weight and water resistant. They aren't that attractive but I wear them in the back yard to play with the kids, go to the parks and go to the pool or beach. These are worth a try. They do run big to me. I wear a 5-1/2 so I bought a 6. Nope, too big . The 5 is perfect.
6 people found this helpful
on July 31, 2013
This is my third pair of Patra sandals--my first of the Patra II. I wore the treads off my first two pairs because I wore them constantly, over all kinds of terrain, in all kinds of weather, indoors and out. They cradle my feet and provide wonderful support, and I can walk for hours without getting sore, tired feet. What I especially love about these sandals is that I can walk through a rainy parking lot, splashing gaily through the puddles, without having to worry about ruining my shoes! They look great, wet or dry.
on December 14, 2014
I have worn these croc's everyday. They are super comfortable. I garden in them so they get muddy and I put them in the sink and scrub them and they look brand new. I get compliments on them, people don't believe they're Croc's. I would and have recommended them.
on December 5, 2014
I bought these to wear inside the house and provide cushion for my plantar fascia (I suffer from plantar fasciitis). I love the cushion in the sole but the middle strap rubs a blister on the inside arch area of my feet every time I wear them. I have to put athletic tape over that area of skin if I want to wear these more than a few minutes to keep my skin protected. Wouldn't buy them again unless the strap is redesigned.
on January 4, 2015
I love these Crocs! They are the first Crocs I've ever had that are narrow enough and don't slip on my feet. They were a little tight when I first started wearing them, but they soon conformed to my feet without any discomfort. After wearing them all summer, I had a dfficult time wearing closed-in shoes again due to a foot problem. On days that my feet give me trouble, the only thing that helps is to wear the Patra II with socks...better than having aching feet!!! I have them in two colors...black and tan...and they go with everything!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.