Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 23, 2014
Over the past few years I've not been able to wear flip flops - no support for aging feet!!! :( I found a pink pair of these in a lakeside boutique, tried them on and bought them instantly! Even though I think $40 is outrageous for Flip flops, you can not put a price on Happy Feet!!! Point of the review: I loved them so much, comfy feet, TONs of support, feet don't hurt, and 'Bling' which is always a bonus being a girly girl! SO, I immediately went on Amazon and searched them out. I bought a black pair and this Turquoise pair. Hoping to eventually have one in every color I can find - super fast shipping from this vendor too! Fits absolutely true to size. I'm an average size 9 - 9-1/2, ordered size 9 and they are consistent with the store bought ones. Happy Happy FEET!!
20 people found this helpful
on June 22, 2014
I have several pairs of crocs flip flops and thought these would fit similarly. Not so! The heel is high enough that it makes my foot slide forward and the straps are loose enough that my toes end up hanging off the end. I was unable to walk comfortably in these or even really keep them on my feet. The footbed is the right length for my foot and I don't have a narrow foot so it's not that I ordered the wrong size. The issue is with the construction of the straps/heel. So disappointed they didn't fit, I really wanted a "nicer" looking pair of Croc flip flops to wear. I like Croc flip flops instead of the flat/no structure cheapos everyone else sells.
11 people found this helpful
on July 12, 2015
I desperately needed some Flip-Flops that would let me walk for hours without my feet getting tired and that specially provided comfort and support to my heels.
I have very bad heel pain that translates into lower back pain when I walk or stand for long periods of time, so I have stopped buying shoes that have little or no sole, hence my love for Crocs shoes.
These Crocs Flip-Flops not only provide excellent support, but also look very Cute and Stylish. (I am normally a size 8.5 but I have learned that I'm an 8 when I buy Crocs.)
They are definitely worth the money!
on March 11, 2014
Great shoes. They do not slide around. I would recommend them to all. These will be great. Love the sequins.
8 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2015
Unfortunately I had to return these shoes. I liked most of everything about them: the look; the feel; the arch support, etc. However, they did not fit my foot. The strap seems to be placed wrong and my foot slipped forward so much that my toes hung over the end. I have a beautician friend who bought these and she wears them everyday and loves them. So it might just be my foot. I am sad they didn't work out for me but Amazon's return policy is great so no regrets that I gave them a try.
on September 18, 2015
These are extremely comfortable and great arch support. More support than any other Crocs that I have owned. They are stylish and look like dressy flip-flops that can be worn out casually or to the pool/beach as well. The foot bed washes off easily, too, which is really nice. They fit just as expected, not to big or to small.
on September 14, 2014
The black sequins were not as blingy as I would have liked but they look ok. Crocks run a little "off" in their size. I'm normally a size 7.5 so I tried a size 8 which was too big. The arch was behind where it needed to be. They don't come in half sizes so I got a size 7, which I always buy in this style of crocs. Unlike my other crocs though, this ran a tiny bit on the small side. Not small enough to return them but if I'm being honest they are smaller than my other size 7 crocs in this style.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Out of all the sandals I have tried, these are the best I have ever had. They are comfortable and I can actually walk in them for a period of time. I have some pretty decent orthopedic issues, as well, so that is saying something! I will buy them over and over again.
on July 27, 2016
I love these flip flops! They are so comfortable, I can walk in them all day. They also give that sparkle you need for such a comfy shoe. Great quality, workmanship. I love the non slip souls and the smooth massaging feel you get when walking in them. Comfy for the heel support too. I usually wear a size 10 and these fit comfortably perfect.
on November 11, 2015
Bought these specifically for a Disney vacation where all you do is WALK! These Croc flops were incredibly comfortable, providing great arch support and overall comfort. The size 9 was a smidgen too big for my foot but overall very pleased with these flip flops.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.