Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 376 reviews
on May 23, 2014
Over the past few years I've not been able to wear flip flops - no support for aging feet!!! :( I found a pink pair of these in a lakeside boutique, tried them on and bought them instantly! Even though I think $40 is outrageous for Flip flops, you can not put a price on Happy Feet!!! Point of the review: I loved them so much, comfy feet, TONs of support, feet don't hurt, and 'Bling' which is always a bonus being a girly girl! SO, I immediately went on Amazon and searched them out. I bought a black pair and this Turquoise pair. Hoping to eventually have one in every color I can find - super fast shipping from this vendor too! Fits absolutely true to size. I'm an average size 9 - 9-1/2, ordered size 9 and they are consistent with the store bought ones. Happy Happy FEET!!
on June 22, 2014
I have several pairs of crocs flip flops and thought these would fit similarly. Not so! The heel is high enough that it makes my foot slide forward and the straps are loose enough that my toes end up hanging off the end. I was unable to walk comfortably in these or even really keep them on my feet. The footbed is the right length for my foot and I don't have a narrow foot so it's not that I ordered the wrong size. The issue is with the construction of the straps/heel. So disappointed they didn't fit, I really wanted a "nicer" looking pair of Croc flip flops to wear. I like Croc flip flops instead of the flat/no structure cheapos everyone else sells.
on March 31, 2014
With foot and ankle pain, I look for comfort and support. These are my first crocs and it is a comfortable sandal. I almost forgot how my feet felt when I wore them which is saying a lot!
on February 17, 2014
I have had several pair of Croc Capri (different versions) over the years and these have the same great fit. I love the sequins to spruce things up a bit. Living in FL I am all about my flip flops, these offer great support and look cute doing it.
Highly recommended!!
on March 11, 2014
Great shoes. They do not slide around. I would recommend them to all. These will be great. Love the sequins.
on August 20, 2015
I love Crocs. With feet like mine I have to gave comfort. I have feet issues so am always looking for shoes with comfort in mind first.
I am partial to Crocs sandals. Not all of them work for me, and they may not always be the most stylish or cutest sandals, but if I can walk in them I'm happy.
These are cute and comfortable. They are slightly narrower than the others i have purchased ( that's why 4 stars) but are comfortable and have some arch support. They have a sequin strap and look a bit nicer than the Crocs Kadee's I usually run around in. They have all the Crocs comfort I am used to having, and did not rub my feet and toes the way some other Crocs models have. I will definitely purchase again.
on August 1, 2016
These are my favorite flip flops of all time. Over the past three years, I have ordered 5 pairs! They offer awesome support and are so comfortable. I am a teacher on my feet all day, and I could not get through the hot days without these flip flops. I do find they run a little large. I buy a size 6 in these where I usually wear a 7 in other Crocs flip flops.
on September 18, 2015
These are extremely comfortable and great arch support. More support than any other Crocs that I have owned. They are stylish and look like dressy flip-flops that can be worn out casually or to the pool/beach as well. The foot bed washes off easily, too, which is really nice. They fit just as expected, not to big or to small.
on January 14, 2014
I was so happy to find these crocs. Thy are super cute and sparkly. I hae always wished crocs would do something like this. The shoes fit me perfectly like my many other crocs.
on March 13, 2016
Out of all the sandals I have tried, these are the best I have ever had. They are comfortable and I can actually walk in them for a period of time. I have some pretty decent orthopedic issues, as well, so that is saying something! I will buy them over and over again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.