Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on February 6, 2013
The picture does not really show the detail necessary to "see" this scarf, which is large enough to be a wrap. The background print looks the the bark of a nice old oak tree. The colors are navy blue and a greenish gray. The "fireflies" look like neon raindrops on the bark of the tree. It is very interesting too look at and the background is very chameleon-ish, meaning, it seems to blend with most blues, grays and olives and easy compliment black and brown. The neon tassels are the final "mwah" touch. When the scarf is wrapped multiple times, the tassels all hang towards the front and almost create the impression of jewelry. Another aspect of the wrap/scarf that I really like is that you get a lot of scarf without bulk. I wear a scarf every day once the temperature is below 65. I have some that are like this, wrap/scarf and too many are bulky at the back of my neck and over time I find myself subconsciously moving my head around in a stretching motion or subconsciously tugging the wrap/scarf away from the back of my neck. Not with this scarf. In my opinion, everything about it was well planned. I highly recommend it for four seasons and most styles.
on December 14, 2012
In the photo the background color appeared to be periwinkle blue -- my favorite color - however it it grey. The scarf is striking, very unusual and nice graphic design. The pink color is brighter than it appears in the photo. I am pairing it wit a true periwinkle color scarf from Cashmere Pashmina on Amazon with a very nice belt loop that I purchased at BJ's.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 1, 2013
I was a bit unprepared for the neon pink of the fireflies and the fringe and the almost drab gray of the background color of this wrap--the picture looks more blue. I stuck it under some other items in a drawer and pulled it out a couple of times to see if it was as awful as I remembered.

Happily, once I gave up my fixation on blue and began looking for black and gray items to accessorize, this wrap came into its own and made the simplest of black turtlenecks really snazzy. After the initial shock, I'd rate it 4.5 stars--I'm still having trouble with the color of the fringe.
on January 28, 2015
I own many Anika Dali scarves and I keep coming back for more. I've had this scarf for about a year now and it is truly beautiful. The price is fantastic for the quality. The blue, grey & pink combination and design is beautiful. The neon-pink tassels give it personality and uniqueness. It is huge and airy, therefore eye-catching as pictured and does not wrinkle easily or get stat-icky. I own a vast collection of scarves (ranging from cheap to very expensive), so I know a good scarf when I see one. This one has gotten me compliments!
on May 4, 2014
Just love the way it flows, it's very attractive yet casual and lovely.
I have three wraps from this seller and rotated them according to how I feel. They are lovely, the material is good and makes you feel pretty.
on April 9, 2013
This scarf is just amazing. It looks little bit more greyish than in the picture, but that makes those bright pink dots to look even more interesting.
It is pretty large, very soft and pretty light, but not too thin.
I am receiving a lot of compliments for it.
I would strongly recommend it!
on December 29, 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my sister, She likes it but we were both surprised that the color was quite different. It was more of a duller grey-blue with almost neon orangish-pink. It was just a little surprised after seeing the picture. The construction and material was nice.
on November 11, 2016
Frequently get compliments on this scarf!
on April 4, 2014
everytime i wear this pretty wrap i get compliments! it's great as a pool sarong or a shoulder wrap on a cool evening.
on April 30, 2013
This is a beautiful scarf, the colors are grays/navy swirls with the hot pink dots and tassel ends... just lovely to spice up any outfit, day or evening!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.