|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.99 - $34.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester//35% Cotton
- V-Neck Top and Pants set
- Top--2 Lower Pockets//Pants--2 Side+2 Back Pockets
- Special Color-Fast Fabric--Colors do not fade
- Triple Reinforced Seams and Stitches for added durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Get a tremendous value with the Natural Uniforms unisex scrub set! The set includes a v-neck scrub top with roomy pockets and comfy pants with four pockets, a drawstring waist, and back elastic!
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AKUHGG
- Item model number: BP101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2008
- #3 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Sets
- #11 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #103 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was also prepared for them to not be super soft, but to wash very well. That is exactly true. They are not super SOFT, but they are SMOOTH and comfortable for her.
They wash perfectly, come out wrinkle free from the dryer, and hold their color nicely.
I will continue to write reviews because I am so thankful for the reviews of others. Because of the time and effort of other customers, I can buy items and know exactly what I am going to be getting. Thank you to all of you out there!
If you get "dark navy," be aware that it's DARK navy; almost black. The
"dark navy" displayed on the color chart is much lighter than the color the material really is. My department wears navy blue every day, and my scrubs are noticeably darker than everyone elses'. I'm hoping this changes after I wash them more. If you're required to wear navy blue, you might be able to get away with ordering "dark royal blue."
Despite my previous comments, I'm giving these a good rating because:
1) They are an EXCELLENT price! It's much less expensive than shopping at a uniform store at the mall. I spent about a third of the money I would have spent if I'd bought similar scrubs at the store, and that's including the shipping. If you're looking for a good deal, this is the best one you're going to find.
2) Marcus Uniforms has great service. They processed and shipped my order very quickly and it even arrived a day earlier than projected.
3) They're shipping is very inexpensive.
I would buy from these guys again, but maybe not the same product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When i got this product there was no top. I only received the pants. So I am disappointed to say the least.Published 17 hours ago by Lisa
I ordered a small and it's still way to big and long I'm only 4 "11Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Ordered an extra small and was still too big. I'm usually a small or even medium. Otherwise good.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer