|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.99 - $116.93 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 25% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Drawstring closure
- This TexereSilk product is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon.
- Fashionably cut neckline with "raw" edge detail, pleats, and raglan sleeves. Cropped pants have side pockets, side slits, and elasticized waist with drawstring. Choose the smaller size if unsure or in between sizes
- Viscose from Bamboo is especially suitable for those with sensitive skin or allergies
- Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, biodegradable, grows naturally, and has a very low water footprint
- Machine Washable. Promptly remove from dryer to prevent wrinkles. Imported.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style and comfort combine in this eye catching set of women's pajamas in velvety soft viscose fabric from bamboo. This pajamas set in attractive colors expresses love, fascination, and distinction. A versatile gift for any age, and any occasion.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B002XGZT5K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But the Women's Jersey Pajamas (Bamboo Bliss) were finally the perfect fit and feel for She-who-will-not-be-denied-comfort. She oohed and aahed and gave kisses. Then she turned from the puppy and said thank you to me. What more could anyone want?
Ok, look. They're just pajamas, right? Oh no. So much more. They're the clothes you get into when you need to feel de-stressed, comfy, cozy, warm, and safe. They're the garments you wear when at your most intimate with the person you most cherish. Or your husband. So they need to be just right. And these are just right. This gift is what constitutes major points in the game of marriage. And let's face it, guys - we don't do all that much to garner major points on a daily basis.
So buy these pajamas and get points. Big points. Big, juicy, come-to-mamma points. You'll thank me later.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These looked nice and the fabric felt soft and lovely - but they were way way too big!! I returned them.Published 2 days ago by cataldi
I am size 3/5 and though I ordered small it is still too large for me (a common issue for my little frame.. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
I am actually wearing these right now... these are my favorite pant set pj's... the material is super soft, comfy, and perfect baggy fit. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Tara
I can live in these. Very well made PJ's!! Worth the money! I bought these for my mother in law for Mothers Day too. She loves them also.
I've had mine for almost 6 months. Read more
I like it...but should have ordered an xs instead of a small sizePublished 15 days ago by A. Clinton