Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mens & Womens Beige Zebra Silicone Crystal Large Face Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

VINE VOICEon February 1, 2014
For the price, you can't beat this watch. I ordered it because of the large face and numbers. I can easily see the time without my glasses! I like that the strap is adjustable. I have a narrow wrist and it fits. I also like that the strap is plastic. I have trouble with metal bands giving me a rash. The face of this watch is surrounded with faux diamonds set in a silver ring. They match my white gold rings very well. The face of the watch is what they call "zebra stripe." I don't know why they put that on it. It makes it a little harder to read and does not at all enhance the look of the watch. But I still like the watch a lot! The color of the band is more a light tan rather than a pinkish beige. I was very pleased with the color. It keeps time very well. I'm sure it probably will run down after awhile but for the price it's easily replaced.
on January 7, 2014
I have a ton of these watches this by far is on of my favs b/c of the dial design! i put clear nailpolish around the crystals so they will stay in longer as i am hard on my watches! but love all of mine!
on May 29, 2013
I wanted this watch because it wasn't white - which seems to be the more popular color in this boyfriend watch trend. I love the zebra print watch face and the seller also sends an extra battery. Great price too!
on July 13, 2013
3 is an average rating. While I do like the watch, I was upset with the fact the one band is not attached. Maybe the rating should be a 2. After thorough investigation, I found that the pin that holds the band to the dial is too short to begin with. You get what you pay for, and I know better. My reason for purchasing in the first place is because I'm a gardener and like durable watches with rubber straps (as I had just broken a cheap $5-one I've had for 4 years). This one was to do the trick by complimenting my garden hat and khakis while making me look glamourous all the same. Well, as it was totally unwearable upon arrival, I just can't give it a stylish 4. For the price, I could go to a watch shop and get the right size pin, but I will probably return and try another brand, so I don't have a repeat issue.
on March 8, 2014
It's nice looking, but the pin that attaches the watch to the band came out the third time I wore it. Thankfully I found the pin, and I've worn it a few times since.
on October 16, 2013
This watch is super cute. It goes with so much and I get tons of compliments on my gorgeous watch.
on September 30, 2013
The product in website was completely different from what was shipped to me. The dial of the watch, the font as well as the color has no match. I was geatly unsatisfied with the the service.
The image on website looks very elegant however the one shipped looks very cheap and down quality.
I want a refund of my money as i feel cheated
on December 14, 2012
5 Stars. Great quality. My mom is very happy whit her watch, look very nice , excellent, i'm very happy for my mom. !!! ...thanks !!!
on March 15, 2013
My daughter love this product alot she is very happy with it she wants it in other colors so i will be getting this again.
on April 5, 2013
I bought this for my 16 year old's Easter basket. She loves it! It is even cuter in person. I may order one for myself :)