Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on February 6, 2014
These boots are made of cheap plastic. I did not pay attention to the fact that they are shipped from South Korea, and it will be more expensive to return them than it would be to just donate the boots to the Goodwill. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on June 19, 2014
I ordered this shoes and after 2 months it began to leak in my right shoes along with the stitching become undone.... Wouldn't recommend it to anyone and now have to look for another pair of rain boots else where!!!!! Thanks a lot.
on March 6, 2014
These boots took two months to reach me. Once they finally did, I tried them on and they are at least a full size too large... I usually buy a 8.5, sometimes a 9. I ordered these in an 8.5 and they are huge! I literally had to wear three pair of warm socks AND leg warmers to get these to stay on my feet for shoveling the driveway which was the one and only time I will ever wear them.

I purchased them because I am a full time student and I needed quality waterproof snow boots for walking "the tundra" (as I call it) two miles round trip from my parking spot to classes. I'm a returning student in a doctoral program, so as an adult student, my husband and I don't have a lot of money to spend on things... I'm really disappointed that I wasted the equivalent of a couple dinners on a pair of cheap plastic boots which will be going to Good Will. Definitely not worth returning, even if I could get a smaller size - it would cost more than the value of the item to pay return shipping.

I also did not notice that there is large text on the velcro "flap" that closes the boot that says "BEST QUALITY KOREAN SNOW BOOTS" in bold white print. Hard to miss in person, but it's easy to overlook online because the images they posted were cleverly angled and "mirrored" to disguise it.

Don't waste your money - you could probably get better boots at one of your local supercenters for a lot less.
on February 9, 2014
I wanted some snow boots that came up a little higher on the leg so that is why I got these. And I like Velcro closures instead of zippers for snow boots. Plus a very good price! I didn't notice where they were coming from when I bought them and was worried winter would be over when they got here. lol But I got them a little sooner than expected. And just in time for a snow storm. They are a light cheaper rubber. But I like that they are light and not a heavy clunky boot. And that the sole has some tread, so not as much potential to slip in the snow. I usually wear a size 8 and I did purposely buy an 8 1/2 just to make sure they would fit okay and where I could wear thicker socks or 2 pair of socks with them if I want. The 8 1/2 is plenty roomy enough for thicker or the 2 pair of socks. They aren't fashion. They are a utility snow boot. I would wear them to the store or work if it's snowy. For work, I would just take other shoes to change to when I get there. I think for the price, to me, they serve the purpose that I purchased them for.
I noticed someone mentioned their boots had a smell. Mine didn't have that smell at all.
on May 6, 2017
Very nice lightweight boot for winter. easy to get on and off. Perfect for that trip to and from your car or a little shoveling. Waterproof and warm with good treads.
on March 21, 2014
These boots smell terribly. If you try to return them using the return label they provide it doesn't list the country where the boots are being returned to and for the price you might as well just throw them in the trash vs. pricey suspect returns.

You've been warned.
on February 14, 2014
the boots are larger than expected, i would say go a size down for them to fit much better around the foot. i haven't slipped or fallen in them yet and they're pretty warm. only thing i have a problem is it's not true to size , they're much larger then they're suppose to be but that's ok. they're also pretty light on your feet so your feet won't drag on the ground. i think the boots are fine for the price they're at but like i said if your gonna get them get a size smaller than your actual size, should fit better.
on February 8, 2014
Nothing fancy. Very plain boots that aren't thick inside. They are strictly utility because they're sure nothing to look at.
on April 1, 2017
Very Lightweight
on March 10, 2014
I ordered a men's boot and a womens's boot--the 2 pair came and were identical ! If there wasn't a women's available it should have been stated. Had I known the product was coming from China, I would not have ordered them as it took 5 weeks to get them. The quality was not what I had hoped, as they seem to be very lightweight waterproof material. I expect they will not wear well. So far they have kept my feet dry.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.