Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2013
Don't buy these if you are looking for gloves to keep your hands warm in subzero temperatures or windchills. I wanted them for everyday use in 20 - 30 degree weather and they do fine for that. I did have to resew the buttons after only a week or so as they were coming loose. I used dental floss instead of thread and hopefully that will last longer (no fishing line was readily available). If the buttons were attached better I'd have given these a 5 star rating.
on November 28, 2014
I don't really think they're as nice as I thought they would be. I think they look nice, but I wore a pair the other night and when I got home I discovered that I only had two buttons left on one of the gloves. They also weren't as warm as I thought.
on January 20, 2016
Very nice glove, but hardly a womens size. I had to give to my daughter who is 10 and they just fit her. I usually am a size large in womens gloves
on January 17, 2017
I have smaller hands in width, but rather long fingers. These do not work well at all on my hands. They are about half an inch short or more of reaching in between my fingers. I feel like they would also be short if there wasn't cuff to roll back. They are also not very well knit, and are rather thin. I can easily see my skin between gaps of the knitting without even pulling. It's a shame because they are otherwise pretty, even if the actual material content is suspect.
on December 20, 2016
Soft and very warm. Arrived the same time the snow started falling too! I have small hands and these fit me perfectly. Most gloves leave a lot of finger space, and I just end up tugging them off when I have to do something like putting the key in the lock, but these gloves fit perfectly and I can keep them on~ no matter what I am doing. I love the soft lavender color too. I definitely recommend these gloves.
on December 30, 2016
Karen is my mother, to whom I bought her a tablet for Christmas along with my girlfriend and 1 for myself. I. Bought 3 tablets and I can't register mine and my mothers individually. I hope there is a resolution to this, my tablet now shows that it's registered to her ( Karen) .
on February 17, 2017
I was happy with my purchase. The color, which is why I chose these gloves to match a particular scarf, met my expectations. The gloves fit well and look very pretty. They are a bit thinner than I expected but are still fine for days that are not too cold.
on November 29, 2012
These gloves are stylish, but they run small and are very scratchy. There is no fiber content label attached, so I am unable to determine how much of the glove is actually wool. They did not feel like warm wool gloves, so my guess is they're probably mostly acrylic. That being the case, they will not be very warm. I am returning them.
on December 21, 2016
very nice quality look .. but be careful with the buttons ... not very well secured and fell off during first wear .. good for the price, but perhaps add a few stitches to the buttons
on January 28, 2017
Very pretty pair of gloves. Has a nice, soft feel and a lovely color. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Gave it a 4 only because I find it less useful for driving.