Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's White Rose Gold Chronograph Silicone with Crystal Rhinestones Bezel
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on February 13, 2015
It looks good, but it doesn't match my skin.
review image review image
on May 9, 2014
For what this item is, there is no complaint. It is perfect as a little fashion accessory and is durable enough to last sometime. My wife loves these sorts of thing for casual dinning, pub crawls, etc.
on August 5, 2015
I changed my review to 1 star. The first time my daughter wore the watch it fell a part. Where the band mounts to the watch fell off. The band didn't break. So what ever type of adhesive they used to mount the band is no better then Elmer's glue. I do expect more from a $10 watch. Did hope she could get a year out of it, but one day?
I bought 4 of these watches for my two adult daughters to wear at work & not worry about scratching up there nicer watches.
So I wasn't expecting much from these watches due to the low prices & I figured if they worked for a year it was worth it. First off, everybody should know that the 3 small dials just sit there & look pretty. They don't/won't ever move.` Why you ask? The little needle dial arms are glued on & that is the price we pay for being cheap folks! The watch quality itself really doesn't look that bad once you see it, I've seen worse in $25-$30 range watches at your favorite box store. The watch band seems like it will be the first to go, feels pretty cheap to the touch & when they were punching the holes through, the machine/person didn't go all the way through. Not sure what brand they were imitating designing/building these knock off's, we'll see how long they last.
on April 24, 2015
This item actually (thankfully) came early and was packaged decently.

It looks great and works well. A lot of people have actually asked me if it's Michael Kors, haha

I recommend this seller and item for anyone!
on March 27, 2014
This picture does not do this watch any justice! It is very outstanding, very functional and the price is awesome! I get so many compliments on it. Great buy!!
on April 24, 2014
I like how this watch looks, sporty because of the silicone band but dressy with the rose gold and rhinestones. My only issue with it is that the hands on the watch blend into the white background and make it hard to see.
on February 7, 2014
This watch is a must have for any lady that loves rose gold!! Beautiful and classy!! A must have for your collection!
on October 18, 2013
The point of a watch is for it to tell time. For $7 this is an absolute steal. I'm a jeweler and I cant even buy this band for $7 wholesale. the watch itself feels well put together and it has some weight to it which tells me that its solid. great buy
on October 20, 2015
Make no mistake about it, this is not a high quality watch. And I realized that when I purchased it (I just needed to add an additional $5 to my order to qualify for free shipping, so my Amazon search was for "items costing $5".) But for what you pay, it's perfectly fine.
on September 23, 2015
The watch is a 10+ for me!!! The price was unbelievable and unbeatable!!! Being a watch collector, this watch looks very expensive. It is a "signature" statement added to my "bling". Really glad I purchased!!! Thanks to ALL!